Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm in - thanks again to Holdbrooks, 14 inch and Bolind for stepping up the last two years I was deadbeaten. Whoever gets one of those guys as their Santa is in great hands.

I could use some sweet wall art for my garage, or anything you think would be helpful for a NA Miata or turbo Saabaru.

Clothes don't really work out for me because I wear a medium tall.

I don't know who I have yet, but I just started packing my future santee's box with alcohol, hazardous chemicals and ... protection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Santee received. He's Canadian! Need to scrounge up some 'merica to send up there...

Mine too. Anyone know if there's a trick to sending booze up there? Should I declare or not?

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Woo my Santee should get their stuff tomorrow :D

blk
Dec 19, 2009
Wooooo, my office told me a package is waiting for me when I get back on Weds.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Woo, thanks IOC! The cutter will come in handy when I do my cut a strut job on the Saabaru, and I've always thought Opel has had the best logo. I think I'm going to start a plate collection too, and this is a great start.

• Locked thread