Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Email sent!

Interests include roller derby ( :rolleyes: ), bass guitar, drums, welding, old VWs (sciroccos, mk2 gtis, bugs), old MOPARs. Shirt size L. I own a mk4 Golf that could use a face lift and a Ford Econoline E350 w/7.5L V8.

scuz fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

TheFonz posted:

I won't be participating this year as I no longer really post on SA and I was hard enough to shop for before when I was posting, but for anyone on the fence, AISS is some of the most fun I have had on this forum. I will definitely be reading this thread as I absolutely adore it.

Also, BloodMagnet :swoon:

Who's that handsome devil in your av :bigtran:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Geirskogul posted:

Santee you're going to get one Amazon package and one battered personal package.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Blergh, waiting for payday suuuuuucks but tomorrow! Tomorrow will be the day! Tomorrow things are shipped and stuff be bought.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
ha HA! SHIPPED! In spite of all the fedex international baloney, the gifts be on their way.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Magnus Praeda posted:

It's been legally able to drink for five years and I'm pretty sure I could beat someone to death with it and it would still work.
Those are the best keyboards. They can even annoy people through walls!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

iv46vi posted:

The gift have arrived this Monday but only now had the time to open it.

Someone might end up in trouble:

This looks sweet, stickers, weird moon language books from might-as-well-be-canadia and a handwritten note:

Appropriately for our digital age and prohibitive costs of shipping fun cast iron things to Canada, I've also received digital goods of plat and avatar. Thank you Santa Scuz, I shall put all these things to good use.
Merry Christmas, dude! They kept asking what your legal name was and I kept telling them "what, you can't read that?" Shoot me an email at adamsonofpeter at gmail dot com so I can get you your SA gift certs :buddy:

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
I have a FedEx we-tried-to-deliver-a-thing on my front door so I expect my gifts will arrive on Monday!

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

sharkytm posted:

Gift arrived, needs to be photographed.
Same here. Was in a rush last night but I got some awesome stuff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe
Finally get the chance to post the awesome stuff that ZincBoy sent me!

A letter explaining just what the crap most of this is, since I wouldn't have had much of a clue.

Multi-use welding pliers! They're heavy and will be very useful in the future.

A loving silicon wafer! I wanna make it into the bitchinest coaster that ever separated a drink from a table, but I'm worried it'll break :ohdear: There's a milled aluminium block underneath it which was likely used as reinforcement for shipping.

Flappy discs! They'll even fit my HF angle grinder!

Welding rods! This accidentally-not-shite picture is now my background so as to inspire me to get off my rear end and buy a welder already.

Thanks, Zinc, you knocked it outta the park :glomp:

• Locked thread