Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Quick, go find an international treaty that makes it a human right for people to shoot Europeans who have as an entity offended their religious sensibilities.

Haha, you're such a butthurt little bitch it's amazing. :stare: 120 people are dead yet it's all about Ligur being repeatedly and pathetically clowned in debates. I applaud your insane level of narcissism my god.

Anyway, despite the beliefs of retards everywhere, guilty by association and collective punishment are still not something practiced by civilized countries. Muslims are going to come over the borders, they are going to immigrate to Europe, and they are going to live in Europe. Does the lack of civil rights violations in response to terrorist attacks make you sad? Angry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

ehkä meidänkin pitäis ruveta räkimään rättipäiden niskaan kuten ranskalaiset niin tietävät paikkansa eivätkä rupee uliseen niinku ranskassa

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

DarkCrawler posted:

Haha, you're such a butthurt little bitch it's amazing. :stare: 120 people are dead yet it's all about Ligur being repeatedly and pathetically clowned in debates. I applaud your insane level of narcissism my god.

Anyway, despite the beliefs of retards everywhere, guilty by association and collective punishment are still not something practiced by civilized countries. Muslims are going to come over the borders, they are going to immigrate to Europe, and they are going to live in Europe. Does the lack of civil rights violations in response to terrorist attacks make you sad? Angry?

Have you considered not being a fifth columnist?

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

DarkCrawler posted:

The gently caress are you even talking about, actually who are you talking to and in response to what?

edit: oh yeah the treaty thing, I was making fun of you and your furious spate of repeating the words "international law and treaty" some time ago, (several times per post, every post) when said laws and treaties actually supported an opposing view to yours, it was pretty comical

Ligur fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Nov 14, 2015

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

also I already saw someone on facebook pointing out how THERE WERE NO JIHADISTS IN PARIS WHEN ADOLF WAS IN POWER!!!!

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

The gently caress are you even talking about, actually who are you talking to and in response to what?

Do you have amnesia or confusion? That's a question to you, not a response to anything, with what your general gist about how this is the fault of Islam and we're naively opening our borders. Does the fact that people aren't prevented from seeking asylum on the basis of their religion make you sad? Mad? Do you think it's OK?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Nov 14, 2015

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

DarkCrawler posted:

Do you have amnesia or confusion? That's a question to you, not a response to anything, with what your general gist about how this is the fault of Islam. Does the fact that people aren't prevented from seeking asylum on the basis of their religion make you sad? Mad?

So you ask me about things I never said and expect me to respond?

You are going full blown retard again are you :\

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

So you ask me about things I never said and expect me to respond?

You are going full blown retard again are you :\

Ligur posted:

This does not make it any more tolerable or ok that after Europe has naively opened it's borders to Muslim migration over the years they bring the Midde-East with them.

You're going full blown something, I'm not sure what forgetting something you wrote minutes ago is called. After all the people who say this is not the fault of Islam are wrong according to you, so it's a perfectly valid question.

Ligur posted:

edit: oh yeah the treaty thing, I was making fun of you and your furious spate of repeating the words "international law and treaty" some time ago, (several times per post, every post) when said laws and treaties actually supported an opposing view to yours, it was pretty comical

You don't get to call people out when you run away from debates and refuse to answer direct questions Ligur. Just let it go, it's in the past. Making up things that never happened is even more sad, kind of childlike

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Nov 14, 2015

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
gently caress those terrorists, not for what they did but for the inevitable flood of suvakkis trying to prevent the lynchings of unrelated musselmen! :freep:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

Looks like Paavo Väyrynen is getting his citizen initiative over the 50 000 signature milestone any moment now. And a couple of months in advance, too.

We've done it guys! Also, this won't affect anything at all and even Paavo knows it.

Also, gently caress terrorism.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

DarkCrawler posted:

You're going full blown something, I'm not sure what forgetting something you wrote minutes ago is called. After all the people who say this is not the fault of Islam are wrong according to you, so it's a perfectly valid question.

You don't get to call people out when you run away from debates and refuse to answer direct questions Ligur. Just let it go, it's in the past. Making up things that never happened is even more sad, kind of childlike

Yes I posted that, mutta en näe miten postaukseni ja sinun möykkääminen ja "questions" are related in any meaningful way for me, so why bother answering.

As for laws and treaties you ranted for several posts how they prevent us from stopping hordes of non-EU citizens without visas from rushing from country to country to seek asylum where they wish. Right?

It's just that if said agreements were followed by all parties they would do exactly that. Stop the rushing. EU countries have just chosen to largely ignore their own agreements this far.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I wonder how much of the previous thread was just slapfights between Ligur and DarkCrawler.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I agree with all these statements.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ligur posted:

Yes I posted that, mutta en näe miten postaukseni ja sinun möykkääminen ja "questions" are related in any meaningful way for me, so why bother answering.

So you just wanted to rant about Islam without anyone calling you out on it? Oh, I'm sorry I forgot that you think of this place as your personal crazy blog.

Ligur posted:

As for laws and treaties you ranted for several posts how they prevent us from stopping hordes of non-EU citizens without visas from rushing from country to country to seek asylum where they wish. Right?

It's just that if said agreements were followed by all parties they would do exactly that. Stop the rushing. EU countries have just chosen to largely ignore their own agreements this far.

They prevent us from denying asylum to asylum seekers if they get here. Never argued anything else. EU regulations, especially ones that have been suspended for months, have poo poo-all to do with the UN ones.

The fact that you don't understand international law and got confused doesn't magically change my argument.

Andrast posted:

I wonder how much of the previous thread was just slapfights between Ligur and DarkCrawler.

A third?

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer
You've written ten thousand messages on this site and only now realize that it's poo poo? You go girl.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Hob_Gadling posted:

You've written ten thousand messages on this site and only now realize that it's poo poo? You go girl.

I know this place is poo poo, but it's not monologue type poo poo (that's blogs). If you aren't here to engage in pointless slapfights or read them, what's the point? To stay informed? :lol:

It's D&D, arguing is the whole point, it's like a low-rent hobo addict version of the Greek agora.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Hey Ligur, do you fancy a pint? I'm buying. I'm certain that our internet personas are just distilled essence of our real life personas, so I'm curious what kind of a whiny scared bitch you are in real life.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Could we have a separate thread for Ligur and DarkCrawler for the benefit of the rest of us. I'm personally so loving tired of reading either one of them shitposting, but the rest of this thread is mostly enjoyable.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

I know this place is poo poo, but it's not monologue type poo poo (that's blogs). If you aren't here to engage in pointless slapfights or read them, what's the point? To stay informed? :lol:

It's D&D, arguing is the whole point, it's like a low-rent hobo addict version of the Greek agora.

I came here to have a debate, not an argument. :v:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SnowblindFatal posted:

Could we have a separate thread for Ligur and DarkCrawler for the benefit of the rest of us. I'm personally so loving tired of reading either one of them shitposting, but the rest of this thread is mostly enjoyable.

Shitposting is when you just troll a thread with no intent to engage any replies that are directed to you. We're slapfighting.

Rexroom posted:

I came here to have a debate, not an argument. :v:

Same thing, especially here. Somebody is wrong on the internet! :siren:

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

Shitposting is when you just troll a thread with no intent to engage any replies that are directed to you. We're slapfighting.

Then arrange to have that slapfight irl or something. Please stop it itt. Please don't encourage ligur to try to own someone with his sad tiny brains.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

brakeless posted:

Then arrange to have that slapfight irl or something. Please stop it itt. Please don't encourage ligur to try to own someone with his sad tiny brains.

You know what, I'll promise not to reply to a post unless it's directed at me from now on. Just so we don't have to talk about how awful I am anymore. :)

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Fish of hemp posted:

Hey Ligur, do you fancy a pint? I'm buying. I'm certain that our internet personas are just distilled essence of our real life personas, so I'm curious what kind of a whiny scared bitch you are in real life.

Yeah I like beer why not, I'm usually free after work in the late evenings. Along the metro stops in Helsinki is easy to reach. Or you can come to one of my classes (friends and even "friends" can come for free once or twice) and we can have a pint after that when everyone is thirsty. I teach boxing and kickboxing on the side if that's your thing. Stopped rolling years ago tho. Too many accumulated injuries too quickly.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

saitko muhammatilta turpaan snägärijonossa :xd:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Onko jossain halal-snägäriä?

Buffalo squeeze
Dec 19, 2010

Oh noble brogy. Overflowing with meaty wisdom and secret sauce.

Rappaport posted:

Onko jossain halal-snägäriä?

There is no meat in snägäri food anyway.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Buffalo squeeze posted:

Fat is the best meat substitute.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Buffalo squeeze posted:

I keep trying to tell my vegetarian friends this

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Yeah it's weird how they refuse to eat delicious mikäpiirakka with ananas and all other condiments.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2015/11/14/poland-wont-accept-refugees-after-paris-attacks/

rip EU, I guess.

Wait, I take that back, I can't find any source for this and only other news sites running this are rags. Guy who linked it to me claimed that site is reputable but it seems that they are just running the same copypaste that every other site is.

EU preserved, I guess.

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271757-polska-musi-zachowac-pelna-kontrole-nad-swoimi-granicami-nad-polityka-azylowa-i-migracyjna

EU rip again, I guess.

throw to first DAMN IT fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Nov 14, 2015

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Puistokemisti posted:

EU preserved, I guess.

It's craking. I don't think anyone wants this stuff to happen in their capital city, which it eventually will if this keeps up. Free movement is living out it's last days, unfortunately. I might be wrong but let's see in a year or two. My predictions have been too right for a while now :(

It's terrible certain people told "hey, this is what is going to go down, ok?" and nobody in power listened. Now it happened (again).

Worst thing is that the natives figure out nobody cares and start reacting on their own :\

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Poland already knows that this kind of top-down bullshit needs to be resisted. They already figured how to deal with it back in the Warsaw Pact days.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
main reason i read this thread is to see marxists poo poo their pants when they read ligur's posts

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

Dear Lord. We're in for at least three weeks of Islam is a religion of peace pieces and erikoisasiantuntija's explaining this has nothing to do with said religion. YLE and HS offices must on overdrive right now. When Charlie Hebdo happened someone at the YLE office leaked out the whole crew was running around being worried if it paints Muslims in a bad light, will this increase racism?

The Paris thread is already full of people whining how all religions are equally bad. Which I will believe when there is a "Christian State of Heaven" destabilizing whole countires while torture-murdering children and robed guys with symbolic nails through their fists shooting up restaurants shouting "JESUS IS GREAT!" but there aren't. Sigh. Some even speculated "right-wingers" might be behind this.

Seriously this sub-forum is a nest of lunatics indoctrinated by I don't even know what. Some kind of Cult of Political Correctness or some weird poo poo, what ever it is I don't like it as it makes people unthink, and unthink hard.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol at this post netting the same amount of probation days as a literal death threat

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Snitches get stitches, whoever's reporting people in this thread should probably relocate ScanPol.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I can't read german so I assume this is about the refugee quotas being rejected?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HerraS posted:

ehkä meidänkin pitäis ruveta räkimään rättipäiden niskaan kuten ranskalaiset niin tietävät paikkansa eivätkä rupee uliseen niinku ranskassa

I didn't know there were any hihhulis in France.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Puistokemisti posted:

Snitches get stitches, whoever's reporting people in this thread should probably relocate ScanPol.

Probably some bitter lurkers who always get their panties in a bunch over him having less than flattering opinions over multicult bullshit.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Oh, Ligur is gone for a while? Good, maybe we can talk about real issues rather than his imaginary enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Like this: It's no secret that certain right leaning politicians want to provide the local equivalent of the CIA - except dumber - the right to go mass electronic surveillance on Finland, kinda like the NSA. That is so we'd be on the level of "civilized nations", as the president of Finland put it. You know, for terrorists and... er... "terrorists." Currently the law forbids that. Maybe even the constitution itself. But like some TF members expressed it, they feel they can circumvent "bad laws" when need be. But good sense prevails nonetheless, since one of the competitive advantages for data centers coming to Finland is our good set of privacy laws. So tampering with that set of laws might scare away potential investors, and that can't be good.

Except... in the shadow of the Paris massacres, foreign minister Timo Soini has commented that "border and net traffic surveillance will be doubled." Either that was a honest mistake and is just a good soundbite - he is after all a True Finn - or the good minister has slipped something he isn't supposed to disclose. Why is this? Well, while our internet service providers do collect some data on our traffic, for the police or any authority to have access to them, they need a court order. That's what our privacy laws are for, to protect us from unwarranted snooping. That's why police get into trouble if they search people from the register without a drat good reason. So what exactly is going on? I'm reminded of what happened in Sweden: It was only after the introduction of a law that allowed network surveillance by the state that people suddenly came aware that there was actually massive net traffic surveillance going on in the country. And since Sweden is the bypass country for most of the traffic coming and going from Finland (and Russia), that was a tricky situation. The bill was to merely make the thing legal since it's rather strange doing that stuff without the full protection of the law. If we want to get paranoid, we might say that Finland has it's system up and running, and now they're just updating our privacy laws to the new normal.

So yeah, "civilized nations" indeed.