Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Cerebral Bore posted:

They're about the same as they were in 1970, so draw your own conclusions from that.

So yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Every time I see that stupid loving oval office Haglunds face in the news I think that's the most punchable face in Finland.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I wish it was easier to fire the government. Into the sun, or the mariana trench.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

punk rebel ecks posted:

What's this I hear about Finland ditching universal income? Did the experiment fail?

We decided to stick to just doing it for the rich as usual, to the tune of 4 billion a year I think.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I dont understand why shitheads in Vaasa vote for her, she's sold out the citys interests before and doesn't work for her constituents interests here as far as I can see.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Apparently finnish health care ranked #1 in a cost/effectiveness study by the lancet. Can't wait to see how SOTE will improve on that!

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Then fill it with water.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Reading in the local paper that the new west metro is working so well that more people than before are choosing to drive cars to work in Helsinki. One interviewee who has been a lifetime public transport user thinks the system is now such a hassle that she has started driving to work for the first time in her life.

Seems like money well spent.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Darkest Auer posted:

This is textbook stdh.txt

I wish I knew what this meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I wish he'd just get a stroke or something.