Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Do you guys remember this classic meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5iPTxDPBI gently caress yes speaks to the heart here. mua ei kiinnosta elää ilman keppana. Should be our nation's motto. Thoughts, Ligur?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OhYeah posted:

Do you remember this scene from the first season of Game of Thrones?

After the Crimea land-grab Obama flew to Estonia, a stone's throw from the Russian border and personally assured the Baltic states of their safety. It's about as clear a message as one can imagine.

lol

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

He will just quote a wall of text and add something like ":v:"

The pygmy has nothing to say.

:flip:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Triple A posted:

Well, it's either Great Dictator or Hyacinth Bucket at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qk28Uhgmqs

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Minorkos posted:

voi vittu valitse kieli ja pysy siinä saatana

yeah English only fucktards. This is an English only website!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nauta posted:

how the gently caress are you white by any other means than complexion? (white) people don't share a single monolithic culture. in any case please do, i wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes. hold a sign pls

just to piggyback on this point, I also want everyone in this thread to put a star a david arm band around their arms if they are a loving Jew, the gays itt to wear a pink shirt and post a pic of it, and arabs to post themselves waving a black flag with a white star and moons with an ak-47 under it. thanks

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Of course Arhis probably had no idea who most of the people in the video were. Every single person understands this, even those who make sarcastic comments online and in the social media about Paavo being friends with manic muslim killer.

Likewise Immonen had no idea who the gently caress were the people flying banners a the asema and persut had nothing whatever to do with the drop kick monger.

I just can't be quite sure if Oldsmobile, ALLAN (not known for his quick wit) and the rest can understand why it is equally stupid to connect the music video murderer and the multiply convicted kick-dude with any politicians and political parties.

I'm quite sure you don't understand what I'm posting about and think I blame Arhis for the killing or something. Sorry, can't do much to raise your IQ.

quite a damning ad hominem there if you ask me

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

It's thread shitters and idiots in the public sphere like you who make discussing certain topics impossible.

Race race race race, brown people brown people. OMG, hitler!

I have never been interested about skin melanin values will never be. However, you obviously are. Don't project it on other people, you shithead.

The point is that race is a consideration often left out of discussions when in fact it is a topic to be explored because of the need for perspicacity in understanding the nuances of political topics.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Naw man, the point is that if someone has a disagreeable opinion you can pull either the hitler or the race card and start the next game of whatever shooter you play and think you reigned victorious. Your average allanlassus is incapable of having a debate.

In my experiences reading online forums or comments, if someone is saying your are being a nazi, then hun, you are probably being a nazi. Personally, I like keeping discussion more about ideas than the person, like avoiding calling someone a nazi and just say their ideas are similar or the same to those used by nazis, but grouping people with phrases like "your average allanlassus is incapable of having a debate" doesn't necessarily help the case of trying to hold a debate in the first place. It's the ad hominems you decried in the past.

But I want to get something else straight. From my understanding from like a year ago when you talked about why you still continue to come here despite saying you are being unfairly called a nazi, racist, and so on, you still think this is fun or enjoyable? Is that right? So you basically come here to start having preliminary conversations on topics relating to Finnish politics, but then start saying everyone is incapable of having a debate? I am just curious what in this thread is neat to you.

Hope things are well and all

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"I am not a nazi and crazy people who have right winged beliefs are not murdering hundreds of innocent children. No seriously stop calling me a nazi. it makes you look stupid. also, dumb"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
an apolitical march...lol