Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

I'm not flipping about anything :confused: Or if I am, what exactly do you think it is? Indeed Sweden isn't blocking anyone from applying asylum, just from drifting through. Which is a good thing, and for me is the gist of it: that is exactly why border controls are good in this situation.

If the Danes did the same, and the Germans the same and so on down the line the whole self-made crisis would be over in a month.

I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

Looks like Paavo Väyrynen is getting his citizen initiative over the 50 000 signature milestone any moment now. And a couple of months in advance, too.

We've done it guys! Also, this won't affect anything at all and even Paavo knows it.

Also, gently caress terrorism.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Valiantman posted:

I know you like to harp on Sipilä about his religious affiliations but this (and all variations of it) is really getting old. :geno:

hihhuli spotted

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
So all the raping and bitch slapping aside:

Tupo is dead.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I have no idea if this is a good thing or a bad thing. :shrug:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
ugh ugh jesus dude

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
yes yes, I am pro-immigration, therefore I also think rape is cool and good. Furthermore,

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

Good, for a moment I thought rape isn't cool and good. The penis is the sword of justice et cetera.

Serious note: Like it or not, we live in a state that is ruled by the letter of law. That means everyone - everyone - is entitled due process. If the idea that immigrants are granted that right offends you, that might be because you're a racist. Just sayin'. :v:

I, uh, agree with you?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

hillo posted:

Wait why is suvaitsevaisto suddenly digging up all the rapes done by natives.

Do we need to keep some kind of balance of rapes between refugees and us or otherwise rape would be BAAAD?

I suppose it's the absurd idea that you should hate people for raping, not for their brown cocks

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Hmm, I'm starting think politicians are not to be trusted.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

This is what happens when people figure out they are unable to vote to affect things.

We'll see more of this.

aahahahahhahahahahahhaa

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Heil Hitler! Tulihan se sieltä

Edit: kuka tää tyyppi on joka laulaa juutalaisten salaliitoista?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Sometimes people perform well against all odds; most of the time they don't. If you are born to an alcoholic family it doesn't mean you're gonna be a substance abuser but statistically it's more likely. Is this something you would disagree with, GP?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Tehtiin mitä piti (to boost the economy)

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Hogge Wild posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/art-1449807502446.html

saamelaiset taitavat olla ainoa ihmisryhmä joka on herkkähipiäisempi kuin ruotsalaiset

Eh, seems reasonable

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

That is a pretty bad troll and Elo should stop and acting foolish.

Sorry, you're a kkkommunist now

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Lots of ex Lucia neitos itt

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

ei auta, silti pitää ehtii siwaan ennen ysii

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Also the article doesn't propose taking away guns completely just making them harder to use for when se tunne kun haluaa ampua itsensä.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
or just ask "hey dudes, mind if we shoot off some fireworks? No? Cool"

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

I, uhh, don't?

you literally do

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

Like, how? Suicides are not something people randomly pull out of their D&D post and do it on a whim.

Is there a study about or that or something?

here's some stuff

quote:

Aseharrastajien pieni mutta äänekäs vähemmistö vastustaa voimakkaasti lähes kaikkia ampuma-aseisiin kohdistuvia rajoituksia. Kansanterveysnäkökulmasta näyttö aserajoitusten vaikuttavuudesta on kuitenkin kiistaton. Suomalaisten miesten itsemurhien määrä olisi parhaiten vähennettävissä ampuma-aselakia edelleen kiristämällä. Aseiden saatavuuden rajoittamisella olisi myönteisiä vaikutuksia myös tapaturmien ehkäisyn ja yleisen turvallisuuden edistämisen kannalta.

Golden Gate Bride fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 30, 2015

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Edit: goddamn no. no, just no. sorry.

Golden Gate Bride fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Dec 30, 2015

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

Hurr. Hurrlr. Örgh.

Aina kun lehdessä lukee, että professori tai asiantuntija tyrmää, tietää joutuvansa lukemaan jotain vitun tyhmä.

You are the victim of raflaava otsikko

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Nauta posted:

to take advantage on gullible idiots?

Please elaborate

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

The government's reaction to the Soldiers of Odin patrols is... well, anemic. "Well, as long as they don't break the law, I don't see a problem. :shrug:" Hello? They're a bunch of skinheads looking for trouble. How the gently caress do you see them as a cheap and viable alternative to the police?

haha, jesus. I mean, all the positive things they mention people should do anyway as individuals, there's no need for this kind of organized patrols, unless.....unless... groupls like SoO are actually....literally...

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Minorkos posted:

I can't help but think that Ligur could be more efficient about turning people to her cause. Spamming your views when everyone already dislikes you only serves to turn people against you out of spite. You can't really appeal to groupthinkers without making them think they're in the minority with their opinion. Now, if you made a few alt accounts that conveniently agreed with you and made fun of the people who make fun of you, you would have a real thing going.
Eh, it seems lots of posters itt seems to support Ligurs views already. Which is quite sad to be honest

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Alright, curious. What do you propose we should do about this? Do you think this is commonplace among asylum seekers and truly something to be concerned about? It's just, I read this and of course it's wrong and I'm glad they got caught, but I can't really see this as big of an issue to stop helping people in need. If the costs of immigration is the thing people are angry about I don't know why the same people aren't fighting against tax evasion and all that. Maybe it's about race???

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

SnowblindFatal posted:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

These Muslim hordes are more devious than I could even imagine: They come here, and in an effort to conceal their true agenda - that is, turning Finland into the northernmost caliphate of the Muslim empire - they will go so far as to convert themselves to Christianity!

To be honest the timing seems a bit weird when these people don't even know if they can stay in the country. Kinda big risk they're taking if this doesn't affect getting refugee status at all.

Ligur posted:

We're going to see more of this, I'm afraid.
aaww, you big softy. I knew you only had the best interests of these muslim dudes in mind when you wanted them to stay away from Finland. I mean, the violence is inevitable, we cant just cant help ourselves

Golden Gate Bride fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 7, 2016

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Ligur posted:

Snigger. Yeah get all down to that, feels good, right?

What? Huh? I'm being serious :confused:

Edit: did you just call me a snigger? Mods?

Golden Gate Bride fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jan 7, 2016

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
You can still be against raping women without being racist though, makes u think

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

fits my needs posted:

Do you guys have any similar family stories?
One of my friends voted for Persut, does that count?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Fish of hemp posted:

By the way, Väyrynen's kansalaisaloite for the referendum about leaving the Euro comes to parliamentary discussion in February. What is your stance on Fixit?
Is there any other stance than it being a really stupid idea and Finland would be worse off with markka? Paavo is basically one big trollface nowadays.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Finns drink less and kill less people. A bit surprising. Anecdoctal but I saw a lot more spurgus in parks last summer than in years (yeah I know, heavy drinkers gonna drink no matter what).

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Gortarius posted:

What does the "MV" in MV-lehti stand for? Wikipedia says "Mitä Vittua". True or false?

true

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Friendly Tumour posted:

Finnish Politics Megathread II: Your neighbor, the helpful racist

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Paging tatu vanhanen

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

vuohi posted:

He died recently.

And... I feel nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
I think referring to a web comic for lessons about criminology tells more about his opinion of people posting itt than about Herman merman himself

:( <- me