Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

paranoid rant

Muslims suffer the worst from extremist islam dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

Even Athony Bourdain was there.

Bourdain was in Arla-sauna. It is close to Kotiharju so it might be confusing.

For eating in kallio you must go to the legendary Mare chiaro. Old owner is gone so you actually can get a table in there without calling beforehand. For vegetarian/vegan food Soi Soi is great if you can handle the hippie-greenleft-"suvakki" wibe(wouldnt recommend that for ligur).

Year ago I would have recommended Kustaa-vaasa for a bar, but those yuppie hipster fuckers have turned it into a restaurant. Now I really can only recommend the Lepakkomies or Kalliohovi bars. Also RIP Abin baari.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Hogge Wild posted:

eläinoikeusasiat ovat vasemmistolaisia ligur

Green politics is postmodern. It doesnt fit on left or right of the political spectrum. Just like fascism. :godwin:

Itse toisaalta näen paskapostaamisen syvästi keskustalaisena toimena.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
In news medias that arent completely worthless there was this.

http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2016/10/03/suhmurointi-aloittelijan-opas

Matti Vanhanen getting shade thrown on him with that lautakasa.jpg.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

Suurin osa natseista on ihan kivoja ja väkivallattomia, ei saa rankaista niitä jotka kuuluu siihen 1% jotka tekee tyhmyyksiä piripäissään, kännissä tai ihan muuten jos on rankka väkivaltahistoria ja kontrolli vähän huono mitä tulee ihmisten potkimiseen.

Nazism is literally about racial purity and endless war. I thought then even you would realise this. Or maybe you are intellectually dishonest here. Taas

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

DarkCrawler posted:

Point me out to a "nice" nazi.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Rexroom posted:

I guess we should leave Nazis alone, since they're so harmless. Well, apart from overthrowing a democratically elected government and establishing a fascistic iron fist hold of society so they can violently purge undesired elements from our proud Mongol race, but that's nitpicking.

Nazi germany really didn't have iron fist hold of their society. They were actually massively nepotistic and incompetent at managing their nation.

So it wouldn't be THAT different.

Fated To Be Fat fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 7, 2016

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
What im saying is which Keskusta politician can you see as the head of finnish Schutzstaffel.

Also naming persu politicians is cheating even though they are just keskusta with poor impulse control.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

probably because all of the nazis rite

Se koira älähtää johon kalikka kalahtaa.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

HerraS posted:

jos puhuu asioista niinkun ne on ei pärjää politiikassa, tää on tiedetty viimeiset sata vuotta ja vähän päälle

T: suomen porvaripuolueet

e: koko kansan presidentti
työväenpuolue kokoomus

Fated To Be Fat fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 9, 2016

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

what an idea, replacing unemployment with jobs

*waves magic jobs wand*

Also known as the invisible hand.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
You're a job creator harry!

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

hillo posted:

I'm not sure if it's funny or not that hs created nyt for their emploees to jizz out their leftist pressures.

It's still so obvious in their actual articles too, are you even trying to be objecitive?

This entertainment newspaper for young adults and teens isn't objective! Wait until sanoma corporation hears about this. Surely now they will publish articles about things that interest maahanmuuttocritic libertarians such as myself. A section about the newest anime figurines won't hurt either.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

bloom posted:

Don't you guys ever get tired of getting ligured? I used to occasionally lurk finpol threads before I registered and as far as I can tell he's been doing the same schtick for years.

:agreed: This thread has devolved to an eternal loop of ligur shitposting and people responding to him in earnest. Idiotic comedy routine like this should be in C-SPAM.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Actually that's what the PYF Recent Purchases thread is for.

The uhriutuminen is there but it really isn't the same without a undertone of fascism.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

doverhog posted:

Post something good then vitun puska huutelija.

Speaking of bush-shouters; even Vapaavuori is critical of the governments plan for a thousand year reich of lande domination.

http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005228862.html

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
http://www.hs.fi/sunnuntai/art-2000005229894.html?share=c29a9448973b53087cc9ebbd967a8ca1

What does this man have to do to get fired. I seems to actively want it.

I love politoon edits.

They really just create themselves.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
https://twitter.com/anttiyr/status/868748457170882560

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

Hitsipilli, varmaan on natzisti. Pitäisiköhän se laittaa vankilaan?

Sillä aikaa taas mennään, nyt Lontoossa. Vassarit reagoi: "mutta fascismi ja rasistit".

Voi vittu.

It's like there is two things happening at the same time. I wonder how triggered are you when you read the news: There are literally HUNDREDS of things happening around the world, daily.

You can have your regularly scheduled shitfit about muslims when sane people talk about terrorism, racism in the police and the horrible dystopian future that kepu will give us.

e. i'd rather you had that shitfit on some other forum but what can a man do

Fated To Be Fat fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jun 4, 2017

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Heigen posted:

I really don't get the police uproar (the messages I saw from there weren't racist at all, just not leftist pandering), sounds like leftist lies to me again. When will the meida stop bullshitting us? We get it, you are journos are leftist or have to act that way to keep a job but it's really really really dumb and see thru what they are doing ALWAYS, just makes me wanna not be part of this society or country when everything is so disgusting and hosed and anti-white, especially when we live in Finland. We have been oppressed hell and back and now they are giving away anything good this country HAD to offer. Healthcare and schooling is already been going down the last 10 years, classes get cut, less doctors etc.

havent seen this good ironic ligurposting in a while. 10/10

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Ligur posted:

people who regularly exersice are far more level headed, calm and less likely to freak out and accuse people who disagree

So youre the exception then?

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
20 million people die under capitalist systems annually from preventable diseases, lack of clean water and hunger because there is no profit in fixing their problems. The misery of these people is a direct consequence of the capitalist ideology. On the top of that, you and me enjoy a luxury that is created from exploitation of these same people.

GP was the Stalin all along.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Rappaport posted:

Älähän nyt, eiköhän Kemperillä ole hyvä pointti tuossa, se on se uupumus, väsymys ja kaiken kaikkiaan julkisesta keskustelusta historian romukoppaan siirtyvä rascismus joka sai ihmiset kaappaamaan puolueen demokraattisissa natsivaaleissa Jyväskylässä, jonka seurauksena kukaan ei enää ikinä äänestä persuja ja kaikki siirtyvät loogisesti kannattamaan sinistä uutta vaihtoehtoa, joka edustaa ????????????????????????????????????????????? poliittista suuntausta. Tämä on järkevä ja looginen ajattelumalli jonka saat haltuusi heti kun kuuntelet varttitunnin Yleisradion lähetystä, ja kaikki siitä poikkeava on viharikos ja vielä pahempaa, aivan vitun LOL pölhöpopulismia.

Tiesitkö muuten että a) Timo Soini circa 2015 oli aivan vitun paha ihminen b) kirjoitti gradun 80-luvulla populismista

Anteeksi, kutsuin tuossa ylempänä natsi-fascisti-Siitoin-rascisteja ihmisiksi, enköhän minäkin näin ollen pääse ensimmäisenä seinää vasten kun meiän vasemmistomiehet lähtevät rakentamaan uutta uljasta Suomen maata!

edit: Toivottavasti tämä kännipostaus on riittävä kilpailemaan dark crawlerin efforttien kanssa :catdrugs:

I like that incoherent, obviously drunk ramblings are the perfect copy of your average ligur post.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
http://www.hs.fi/sunnuntai/art-2000005322114.html

Question: Why is this over 40 year old man dressing and acting like a 15-year-old edgy teenager?

Answer: Because he is an libertarian, of course.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
http://www.hs.fi/talous/art-2000005326129.html
Bitcoin ei ole enää libertaarinörttien näpertelyä – maailmassa on jo satoja miljonäärejä, joiden varat ovat kiinni vaihtoehtoisissa valuutoissa

I love how the media still gets excited and has serious articles about fun bucks for drugs and money laundering.

I wonder if Geriatric Pirate has a bitcoin hoard or does he only get high on Ayn Rand.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Kemper Boyd posted:

Honestly, it's far more stupid to believe that privatization works than creationism.

Invisible hand is indeed the most baffling religious dogma of them all.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
I have chosen to become a free market lutheran. Capitalism is human nature after all and only heathen communists believe in evolution.

"On the sixth day, God created all the land animals, people and fractional banking"

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

There are literally under 10 billionaires in Finland with a total wealth that would fund our budget deficit for like a year. Every single one of them could relocate easily, and then you get no tax revenue. Most "millionaires" in Finland are people who own property in Helsinki or Espoo, and most of those properties are less comfortable than what €300,000 gets you in the countryside. Once again, you're stuck with an image of rich people that appears to come from soap operas instead of reality. There's no hidden stash of money. It's the ultimate populist argument (after ending yritystuet and closing tax loopholes) to just tax the uber rich to fund our deficits, leaving the upper middle class engineers and doctors untouched. It's also a classic way for the left to try to appeal to people they will end up taxing out of their asses (see: Corbyn and his unexpected popularity among young doctors)

Also: Companies are not people. When you tax a company, you are taxing its owners.

It's like we have to bend laws for and appease every whim of the rich people. Otherwise we will invoke their anger.

I have converted again. We must sacrifice our children at the altar of Baal-Hammon-Equity. Carthage was the original entrepreneurial empire. They were just oppressed by the populist godless romans!

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
It has also come to my attention that christians "cannot serve both God and mammon".

I urge that my former brother in faith, Prime minister Sipilä, will also choose caananite-capitalist polytheism. The literal physical attacks on free market by the hippie called jesus should be alone enough of a reason to leave ecumenical free market lutheranism behind. Why would you worship a guy who says that you literally can't get to heaven because you are wealthy?

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
Drunk posting your violent fantasies at 10 am while also self identifying as an ogre is the most ligur thing. If somehow he could include some uhriutuminen it would be the perfect package.

Also I don't think stretch marks count as scars.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Here's another left-wing idea for reducing poverty (widely used in Africa): What if, instead of solving crimes, the police robbed people instead? It would be great for the profits of Poliisilaitos!

Actually, the job of police is to keep the peace. Solving crimes just happens to be an effective method of making people not hate you for having the monopoly on violence.

Why do you think there are militias and such in africa? If you have a lovely, underfunded and corrupt police force, people will take the matters in their own hands.

Capitalist welfare state is an extension of that idea. If your life isn't complete poo poo you can live with following the rules without wanting liquidate the leaders and rich people. This is why nordic countries are the most stable places on earth.

GP isn't even a smart libertarian. He just hates anything associated with state power so much, that he would destroy the things that benefit the free market and rich loving assholes he loves.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
And that is why privatised trains are bad for free market.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaRxb9HASfN/

I'm actually pretty sure most keskusta members are crypto-maoists. That monomanic obsession with the countryside just isn't compatible with capitalism.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
Sauli Niinistö victory lap-elections are approaching fast and HS released their vaalikone.

The questions are pretty much the same as always, but this thing in the end was pretty interesting.

People's republic of Finland is basically confirmed it seems.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

I love that YLE chose to show this guy in their live coverage.

"Ramsaynrannassa ihmiset odottavat Trumpin autosaattuen saapumista. Espoolainen Sami sanoo Ylelle, että on kunnia Suomelle isännöidä tällainen vierailu, vaikka käsitys Trumpista onkin vähän kahtalainen."

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
"I have mixed feelings about trump" -a guy with nazi band shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Double Bill posted:

Got it, one factory importing sugar made us colonialists, just like a few fuckheads joining SS-Wiking made us Nazis

I'm pretty sure that allying nazis and attacking the ryssä together was the thing that made us at least nazi adjacent.

Finland during colonialism was under states that certainly practiced colonialism. It isn't far-fetched to say that Finland profited from that. Also imagine that I posted that sonic picture with "no ethical consumption under capitalism" but capitalism is changed to colonialism.