Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

kikkelivelho posted:

Ligur is the only thing keeping that thread alive. You swedus should be thankful.

But his opinions are WROONG, can't have that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.facebook.com/sebastian.tynkkynen/posts/928992280518978

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Köyhät kyykkyyn
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/linnanjuhlat/art-1448500872924.html

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Hogge Wild posted:

ja mihin vittuun se tarvii maksusuunnitelmia, onko palkka liian pieni vai

This is why they keep raising palkkio every year

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

kikkelivelho posted:

At least kola-olli had the courtesy to entertain us while he did his neighbourhood kids photoshoot

Oh man I haven't seen kola-olli since summer

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Wait why is suvaitsevaisto suddenly digging up all the rapes done by natives.

Do we need to keep some kind of balance of rapes between refugees and us or otherwise rape would be BAAAD?

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Can we just kill the rich already

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
https://my.mixtape.moe/ylvsrf.png

Eläinlääkäri? Yep, seems about right

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

yle posted:

Hän painotti jälleen, ettei valehdellut eduskunnalle, vaan teki virheen. Eilen maanantaina Alexander Stubb (kok.) myönsi keksineensä omasta päästään, että 90 prosenttia viranomaisista olisi suhtautunut hallintarekisteriin myönteisesti.

Niin. Virhe oli että jäi valheestaan kiinni

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Vois lähtee hakkaamaan vassareita @612

Onko nykyinen hallitus tehnyt mitään hyvää?

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Jerry Cotton posted:

*Injects liquefied Oltermanni into eyeballs* "YOU ALL LOOK POOR TO ME!"

uhm they made oltermanni cheap last year!

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Taidan ottaa aika pajon kaljaaa näinä ilyoin. nuy biyuyyss siks psljon

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Ligur posted:

Hay guyz, do u think this is racism or should we listen to the guys on the field?

Also crap, I failed to get drunk so I could post horrible opinions to get Rexroom or whoever to get bent out of shape. Going to be a busy week but maybe in 8 days or so.

Fasistisikojen valheita

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Antti posted:

What are these namby bamby wind farms and solar panels? Where's my Russian nuclear power plant?

I was discussing with my boss last summer when he was drunk. He told me that they fired one polish or something guy, because he was drunk at work all the time. And that the guy works building OL3 now.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Jerry Cotton posted:

Please ban every Bonzi Buddy hitler.

I tried to change my avatar 2 weeks back but my I lost my card drunk :(

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
I've noticed iltapaskas doing "news" like "This job pays 5k€ a month, only 6 month training required"

Then it's something where you need to be a engineer and there's 1 job opening every 5 years, thanks iltapaska

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Herman Merman posted:

Meillä kerran yks kaveri tuli iltalomalta myöhässä takaisin, pojat väitti että se oli kiivennyt varuskunnan aidan yli vaikka se on kielletty ohjesäännössä!

Yksi kaveri oli kuskina iltalomilla, vei splöitten ratsian jälkeen auton parkkiin ja ilmoitti itsensä takasin 5 sekuntia ennen kun olis ollut ollut ns. myöhästä. Ja kyllä, PSJK:ssa oltiin aika natseja noista ajoista. En ole ikinä nähny niin helpottunutta ilmettä.

Oh wait we're not talking about inttitarinat anymore. God drat, I'm always late to the party.

It's nice and all that finally they are introducing some border control. It's been loving ridiculous for the past year when ANYONE can come in. I can't wait to read RASMUS's reaction to this how this is racist fascist hitler tier crap.

I loving love it how I'm immediately racist if I doubt why are some of these people coming here. Especially when even the VOK's where they go first don't know where they have gone, but probalby still get the full cheque of government moneys

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Nauta posted:

mitä vitun väliä kummalla kielellä täällä postataan smh

Kannattaa puhua lontoota niin saa helpommin reaktion ruotsalaisista

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Natsit häiriköimässä ihmisiä kaduilla! eiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n85LwLsvSfc

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
https://www.facebook.com/ossimantylahti/photos/a.280755735289572.76105.224905457541267/1086821124683025/?type=3

KOK was pro-immigration because they want free workforce, no one surprised!

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Puistokemisti posted:

Soini is either so incompetent that Sipilä and Stubbs are running laps around him, no small feat, about everything or he decided that only thing that matters is his ministerinsalkku and praying for a meteorite to hit every other party in next four years.

Oh gently caress it's still so long. Has felt like 4 years already

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Puistokemisti posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1454209775808.html
Maahanmuuttovirasto couldn't find a tarpeeksi photogenic refugee family, Sipilä gets to keep his house.

He promised to find someone else's home for them tho.

pettää aina jne jne

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

quote:

Uusien maahanmuuttoaaltojen (keltit, veneetit) vallatessa maita liguurit vetäytyivät historiallisten rajojensa taakse. Tämän vetäytymisen luonteesta on paljon keskusteltu. On esitetty lähinnä kolme oletusta: rauhallinen sekoittuminen muihin kansoihin, vapaaehtoinen vetäytyminen, sodat ja etninen puhdistus.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Jerry Cotton posted:

I guess they don't like URL:s with queries in them. I didn't even think that would be a possibility in the year of our lord 1. (Anyway there's a bunch of Odins in Finland and some may even have sons. Also there are people with both the first name and last name of Reisi.)

No one can beat the surname "Puukko-Ahmed" though

If I was her I'd name my kid Ahmed so he could introduce himself bond style "Ahmed, Puukko-Ahmed"

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
When are we going to get angry about the rampant corruption in the government and all the hyväveliverkosto

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Left and greens don't really care about anything else than their sosiaaliturvatuki.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Hogge Wild posted:

ongelma on juuri siinä että kaikki suomalaiset puolueet ovat olleet mukana tekemässä sitä

on yhdentekevää onko hallituksessa vasureita vai ei, sama meno jatkuu

Viime vuonna meinasin äänestää ensimmäistä kertaa mutta pitkän mietinnän jälkeen tajusin että eihän täällä ole saatana ketään järkevää ketä äänestää

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
This is my käsityöläismuseo http://ylilauta.org/erotiikka/

Jerry Cotton posted:

Serious answer: I've been angry at Kepu and Kokoomus for twenty years now. (Note: In Turku, SDP counts as a Kepu and Kokoomus because :lol: Turku's Disease täällä Suomen synnyinmuistot sumfaraa. [Not actually :lol: :(]

Looking at songs/things/we 5-20 years back they always complain about the same thing about the government.. And literally nothing has changed lmao

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
This iltapaska article starts to seem more and more legit every day http://www.iltapaska.com/sipilan-uusi-suunnitelma-tama-oli-vasta-alkua/

Liked favourited subsribed shared

hillo fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Feb 2, 2016

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1454381446289.html

quote:

Kohuyhtiö Caruna ei maksa käytännössä lainkaan veroja Suomeen. Toimitusjohtajan mukaan kyseessä on maan tapa.

Can someone come rape my rear end so I can feel better

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Valtio möi valtion. Thank god it doesn't matter because we don't actually even exist. Now they just want to merge us silently to sweden again without us noticing

https://www.reddit.com/r/finlandConspiracy/comments/2y0oog/the_finland_conspiracy_and_all_you_need_to_know/

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Chrisians already killed all the wrongbelievers, do we really need another retarded religion to gently caress us up?

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Ligur posted:

Also what the gently caress:

Even if we could integrate any meaningful number, which we can't, why should we? These people aren't migrants who moved here, they are asylum seekers just waiting to get back home when it calms down, right?

Has that ever been a thing in Finland though?

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Rappaport posted:

Kansalaisaloite
YLE-veron lakkauttamiseksi on kerännyt jo rapiat 10 000 kannatusta. On se kumma kun ei HBO:n huippusarjat innosta :shrug:

I'd rather use my ylevero to get HBOnordic TBH, practically the same price

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Rexroom posted:

You know those US National Guard planes that are coming this summer to a military exercise in Finland? Well, apparently more is to come: US armored mobiles are joining those, too. What the hell is going on? The ministry of defense run by Jussi Niinistö (TF) is tight-lipped on the issue, but Timo Soini confessed on Friday that the US basically invited themselves to the country. Who exactly is on top of this situation? Are we to expect US ground troops next?

It's because ww3 starts next sunday. MV-lehti told me

http://mvlehti.net/2016/02/16/alkaako-iii-maailmansota-ensi-viikon-sunnuntaina/

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

His Divine Shadow posted:

Who doesn't want Soini in his bedroom? Imagine all the faces stubb must make during sex.

Now I want this picture in large size framed on my wall

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
I still don't understand why I'm paying 100€+ yearly for something I don't like or use very much.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
It seems like neither left or right likes the current government, or the centre. When will we blow up eduskuntatalo? Itsenäisyyspäivä would be a nice day for me, who's in?

Oh gently caress the gestapo I mean KRP is knocking, brb

hillo fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Mar 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
I was talking with some guy about current government and he was like "YEAH KILL STUBB" (yeah our discussion got kind of wild)

I bet it was Hogge. God drat leftist anarchists. How can I make myself a anarchist leftist symbol so I can become a martyr?

Oh gently caress me it's RKP again knocking