Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Hogge on takas, ostitko foorumit välillä, tai otit lowtaxilta suihin, vai mitä tapahtui. Onko Ligur seuraava?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hah, sama vanha hogge. Kerro meille mielipitees vihreiden pj skabasta, pls.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

https://www.mariaohisalo.fi/ seems like a contenter, sort of came out of nowhere. She's blond tho so the more earthy Kari has an advantage there.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

If a robot really wants to smell my farts, quite frankly his owner will have to pay me for that privilege.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Rich politician marries 20 years younger hair dresser. I don't care about it, but is "whisper campaign" really the right term here lol.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Lol, i'm gonna assume most people had the same reaction to the movie as I did, when I happened to see the trailer. "Why the gently caress are they making a movie about this dumb rear end annoying talk show host".

doverhog
May 31, 2013

With demonstrations, as with lakkos, you should not be asking the state for loving permission. Illegal strikes and demonstrations are superior.

Poliittinen aktivismi, johon pyydetään ensin lupa, on laiskanpulskeiden porvarien harrastatus, ja osoitus kansakunnan rappiotilasta.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 11:46 on Nov 11, 2018

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Foorumeilla postailu on liian raskas taakka hoggelle, ja se taas löysi keinon saada modet vapauttamaan hä'et siitä.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Mä en ole koskaan raportoinut ketään tästä ketjusta, en edes liguria.

Hogge meni ihan tarkoituksella vittuilemaan modeille, kato tiedoista jos kiinnostaa. Se varmaan pelkäs vasemmistolaista dialektiikkaa jota se olis kohta saattanut kohdata esim. täällä.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10513870

Kyllä Suomi on aika takapajula kun katselee noita lämpimiä maita, missä ihmisetkin on innokkaampia.

Täällä pimeässä maassa, ja huoneessa, minäkin juon olutta, sen sijaan että olisin kadulla polttamassa autoja Kepua vastustaakseni. Moraalista heikkoutta.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Nov 18, 2018

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Let's be real for a second. Ligur was not a good poster. He was not permabanned, he just stopped posting after a ban, because he didn't feel welcome here.

doverhog fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Nov 19, 2018

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Who is this Holtari?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Jungner also said unironically that taxation is theft. He is a goddamn moron and the fact he is successful is one of the signs god is dead and we live in the devil's world now.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Did you guyes watch the last Sannikka ja Ukkola, and specifically the version with the backstage discussion? Where they had Halla-Aho in the back. They talked about the rape gangs in Oulu, and near the end Susanna Koski said "he has a lot of good points and I agree with him". That's just an anecdote, you should watch the whole thing.

*this is comment is made in the spirit of watch it then we can maybe talk about it, not I agree with any particular thing that was said

doverhog
May 31, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Paavo Väyrynen does it again: He got enough membership cards to get his "Seven Stars Party" going.

How long until he gets voted out of that party too like happened with the Kansalaispuolue?

He truly is a living legend.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Voi vittu... Keneen tän on tarkotus vedota? En tajua. Produktio laitettu pystyyn. Uskomatonta.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Älkää ymmärtäkö tätä väärin, mutta jotenkin kuvittelen Halliksesta jotain muuta kuin jätkä on. Case in point tuo video.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

SnowblindFatal posted:

Ne lohduttaa niitä säikkyjä koiria kodeissaan lol

Miehet menee ampumaan ja muijat jää himaan itkeen ja lohduttaa koiraa. :biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

On se aika vekkuli...

https://blogit.apu.fi/uuninpankkopoikasakutimonen/2019/01/04/taseet-toissa-2/

https://blogit.apu.fi/uuninpankkopoikasakutimonen/2019/01/05/harskia-pelia/

tldr Sipilä pistää valtionyhtiöt lihoiksi ja jakaa myyntituotot kavereilleen ohi budjetin tarkoitukseen luodun "Vake" rahanpesuyhtiön kautta.