Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Hogge Wild posted:

Olin kerran kaupassa töissä. Papereihin piti aina lisätä asiakkaan nimi. Eräs asiakas oli venäläinen Паска.

Kiitos että luitte tarinani.

Surname Pissareva?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Wow now I understand why Seppo Heikinheimo killed himself, dude should stick to diplomacy. I live in Portugal which pretty much has 50% income compared to Finland, glad to know we're going bigtime soon.

I wonder how much of those 30000 jobs have strict qualifications, skin color and otherwise. Nevermind getting those qualifications, the unemployed can just start digging ditches and filling them

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
White people fears: Terrorism, National Debt

just because you have no real concerns in life there's no need to make up one

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Rappaport posted:

Yhteistyöhankkeen vuoksi tämän kaltaisen selvityksen tulisi lähtökohtaisesti perustua yhtiön omistajien yhteiseen näkemykseen asiasta.

The most finnish sentence

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
every white person is the same in the sense that they share the same privilege, you will be unconsciously treated more positively just due to your whiteness, you don't have to prove first that you're one of the good ones

bringing any attention to this is for some reason extremely offensive to many

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Convicted rapist Matti Putkonen (pers) successfully defunded wind power in Finland based on "Exploding Bat Syndrome"

http://www.hs.fi/talous/a1479878521283

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Rexroom posted:

Has he been hanging out and smoking pot with Tuomas Enbuske lately? This is prime spineless relativist bullshit.

I don't know, maybe that kind of thinking is the necessary first step for wider societal acceptance of living on government assistance, we can't expect there to be enough busywork for everyone in the AI-automated future.

There are good things about protestant work ethic like stigmatizing greed and corruption, next we'll just need to accept idleness without losing the first two stigmas.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Elukka posted:

This seems to cover all crime, not crime committed by immigrants specifically, and their source looks to be the police website. Some coverup, huh.

You know what they say, the best place to hide things is in plain sight? Trump should be informed on someone smashing the windows in a bakery shop in Kaplansgatan.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
it's the asian heritage

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

I thought persus were against post-modern art

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

doverhog posted:

Illiterate young man from a failed desert has no grasp on modern society and can't avoid turning to violence.

But enough about Kainuu

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

uncop posted:

I'm noticing this is going farther and farther away from Finnish politics though, I think I should go pick fights about markets in some more housing or economics focused thread.

Please keep going, this is the first time in my lifetime I see good posts in finpol thread.

I wish Helsinki had the political will to run over the nimbys and just build more and higher, I left the country in 2007 because I didn't want to spend that much of my income on housing, can't imagine how bad it's now.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
I wonder what people would say if someone listed all crimes in Europe from the last 15 years. I suspect everyone would say nothing and ignore the issue.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Just like leftist crime is better (like 1/4 of a normal crime) then muslim crime is much worse (maybe 3-5 normal crimes).

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
All alcohol is as dumb as tobacco, just stick to safe and fun drugs like cannabis and psychedelics, maybe MDMA if you really need that hangover.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Semiitti: Tänne ja takaisin

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Gortarius posted:

Taru Sorbuksen Herrasta

"Et siis aio kertoa meille kaikkea mitä tiedät Sorbuksesta?" örkkien komentaja kysyi Marcolta.

"En aio, olen Marco." Marco vastasi päättäväisesti, paskainen lippis päässään.

"Siinä tapauksessa otamme sinut kiinni ja viemme herramme Savumanin tykö." Komentaja nyökkäsi ja kaksi hänen alamaistaan kävivät Marcoon käsiksi.

"Luulitko niin vain voivasi niskoitella meitä vastaan? Katso tuonne! Rautatientorin Torni! Sinne me sinut viemme." komentaja uhosi ennen kuin hänen almaisensa paiskasivat Marcon vaunujensa syvyyksiin.

"Kautta paskaisen partani, mihin nuo kytät, siat, natsien kätyrit Marcoa vievät?" Gimli huusi yksinään, mutta ei kuitenkaan tehnyt asialle yhtikäs mitään.

"Heh, etkös uskalla koettaa voimiasi Savumanin kätyreitä vastaan? Oletko vain pelkkää puhetta, Gimli?" Leego-Lasse sivalsi kääpiötä.

"Haista sinä vittu..." Gimli mutisi hiljaa partaansa.

"Katso Gimli! Näin! Katso, minä uhmaan kätyreitä! Katso kuinka lähellä heitä olen!!" Leego-Lasse huusi naama punaisena.

"Lopettakaa nahistelu, houkat! Marco tarvitsee apuamme. Häntä ollaan viemässä Savumanin puheille. Hänen kameratikkunsa voima on omiaan päihittämään jopa minun tikkuni." Gandalf puuskahti kiukkuisena.

Samooja ei pitänyt tilanteesta sen enempää kuin muutkaan, mutta pysyi vaitonaisena. Hänen mieltään painoi hänen oman kameratikkunsa. Kauan sitten pahuuden hallitsija Mamu oli rikkonut tikun mutta nyt se oli taas taottu kokonaiseksi, juuri kuten oli ennustettu. Onko kohtalomme tähtiin kirjoitettu, Samooja mietti."

Samaan aikaan toisaalla, vanha ja viisas Savuman poltti sikaria voittonsa kunniaksi. Hän oli kuullut että Marco tietää kaiken Sorbuksen käytöstä ja että jos Sorbusta käyttää tarpeeksi niin muuttuu näkymättömäksi. Jahka hänen kätyrinsä tuovat Marcon Rautatientorin torniin niin Savuman aikoo ottaa henkilökohtaisesti asiasta selvää. Aikaisemmin hän oli jo kiikareillaan nähnyt tornista että osa Marcon lippiksestä puuttuu. Onko se todella näkymätön vai istuuko se vain huonosti hänen päähänsä?

:aaaaa:

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Komenna Sairas Töihin

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Wow this privatization thing really is super effective (at avoiding taxes and shuffling profits to the Cayman islands), wonder what we can privatize next

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
lol at economists getting butthurt over their cargo cult science prize

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Dubbing is indefensible except for anime, Japanese voice actors are on the Kummeli-level of acting so anything improves it, even literal Kummeli

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
There's been populist parties catering to idiots in all times, 90's Sweden for example had Ny Demokrati that got about 7% of the vote before crashing in the next election.

I think internet, reality tv and american influence has roughly doubled/tripled the amount of people voting for that kind of parties.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Finnish privatization really is the saddest thing, anywhere else in the world the politicians would at least get some massive bribes for it from the companies but here it's just pure gullibility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
The social contract in Finland is breaking down because from now on we can't even attend a children's event without having a nagging feeling in our minds that we could be mean to Nazis

https://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005484859.html