Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

Somewhere there is a disappointed father "dealing with it" by drinking to excess, weeping, and praying that his daughter can fill in for the son he lost :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I have gotten the "why do you own so many Nerf guns?" comment a few times but that's usually followed by me pointing out that they really don't want to know what my storage locker looks like.

The few times you had a woman in your house, you drop this on them?

Did they make up some excuses while slowly backing out the door? Christ.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

What in the actual gently caress.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

I can get past cringeworthy dudes who don't understand boundaries. I can get past Bronies and Furries. Hell even diaper wearing adults.

But murdering your own child because of a loving video game... Makes me physically sick. Maybe it's hitting double hard because I have kids of my own. But people like this don't deserve the miserable existence they call life.

• Locked thread