Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Instead of talking about if someone is a a minger just post.

e: this is my ex obviously lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Probably not work safe

http://i.imgur.com/HNWWtso.jpg

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Please stop derailing every time something is posted that you, personally, do not find awkward, ugly, or gross. This thread tends to generate more reports than the rest of PYF combined and you are all making me crazy.

Here is one of my favorite music videos, like & share if you agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_PO32nT4g

e: christ, how do you turn off obnoxious uploader annotations

e2: good news all you can turn them off in your youtube settings

Why would you want to turn off those annotations they rule?

This caption always makes me laugh

And something a bit more horrific

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

SPH? I don't wanna know, but I have to now.

Secret Something Hole. Not kidding. They are supposed to be secret holes so you can leave your plush out when you have company over but also so you can also have sex with it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

One of the most perfect things I've ever seen.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

People still arguing that poo poo on the same page people got probated for it, amazing! :goonsay:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Scathach posted:

If you're that upset that you picture keeps showing up here, you can just ask us to stop. Jeez.

The cupped fist pose it's what's killing me.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

claptrap posted:

I discovered a fail-proof way to find awkward/ugly on Facebook. It's as simple as coming up with a term an awkward or ugly person might post about, and then misspell it in some way. My search terms were "Confederit" and "Backyard Wresling." Here is what turned up:

Some additional phrases I found while looking through these were "Stay at home mom IS A JOB!!", "Altoona, PA", "School of Hard Knocks", and "Works at: None of you're business"

:master:

A lot of people also work at "Didn't go to school"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This one is the most :smith:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Isn't the 'Super cool wolf with Jack Daniels!' just the same old arguing over if something is AUG poo poo? Instead :justpost:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Even if this fake

Schnedwob posted:

Holy gently caress, what a ride.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It is weird that goons are fine making fun of people in this thread but as soon as someone takes a picture of the exact same kind of thing it is creepy. Where do you think the other content comes from a lot of the time? Concerning indeed.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The thread is based around people who did the exact same thing and people have no issue with it. As soon as a goon does it directly people get to post about how uncool it is. If this is what you find fun I guess that is not much different than people who just like to bask in the awkward, ugly, and gross. It is more irritating though imho.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

cash crab posted:

You're wrong, this kid owns. His mom says so.

Thanking his mom was quite sweet I thought :unsmith:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Comrade Koba posted:

And if you'd like to follow along, this gentleman shows you how it's all done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtzwtRg8C5E

I was not expecting that hair to appear

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My favourite move was the one where he stumbled and turned it into a twirl where he also adjusted his pony tail. I believe it was called Inelegant Ox Adjusts his Plumage. The one where it looked like he was bring both swords to his sides but he was just pulling up his trousers again also ruled.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

David Bowie's ex-wife is on Celebrity Big Brother in Britain. The producers told her he had passed away and she told one of the other housemates. That housemate is very dumb and thought the person who had died was another housemate called David Gest. This caused a meltdown, the video is embedded in that Daily Star article

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/487168/housemates-think-david-gest-is-dead-cbb

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Scroto Baggins posted:

Sure is some great vape chat. I have no problem with it, myself. Unless they are vaping in my library or in the middle of a crowded movie theater, which for some reason people think is OK.

The bottle of MADVAPES and his lanyard that says SWAG are both quite funny.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It was everything I hoped and more.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I thought the teeth teddies were cute little things until I read the description.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

This response from Schumer was probably responsible for that

That's just depressing.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Measly Twerp posted:

This is Bajo and Hex who host the tv show Good Game, their shtick is pretty much this.

You can tell from their names they're awful.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

cash crab posted:

I looked it up, and apparently it's because he had pilonidal cysts, and somewhere along the line his surgeon removed his buttcrack.

How can you remove that? This is raising more questions!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

In Dublin there appear to have been gunshots fired in a hotel where boxing weighins were going on. A girl I vaguely know works as a ring girl for that organisation sometimes but not this particular event. I wonder what a normal reaction would be

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Davis Aurini the other member of The Sarkeesian Effect who had a major falling out with Jordan Owen has released his own version of the film. Oh sorry it is totally not an alternate or derivative version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTcYLPGoC4I

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

If I recall from The Sarkeesian Effect there was maybe one woman who wasn't involved in adult entertainment.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

winegums posted:

Is this available online or did you pay for it you awful person?

I paid for it but here is a mirror, please do not ban me mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN0q_gTqbwQ

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Once a video game made me so cross I pulled the playstation out of the wall and bit the controller in frustration

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Palisader posted:

That can't have been good for your dental work.

Luckily I was 14 and just about to start my orthodontics, small mercies.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

BiggerBoat posted:

"As your attorney, I advise you take a hit out of the small vial in my attache case. Just a taste."

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

whiteyfats posted:

loving bronies. :staredog:

No it's bronies loving

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You got me, I want the first picture's hair and the bottom picture's body/s and karate skills because they definitely have A LOT of karate experience.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Anyone who has ever used snark or snicker should be stabbed to death. I probably used them when I was younger but I'm willing to die for the cause.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

PCOS Bill is the best :allears:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

bubblebee posted:

http://imgur.com/a/FyTFp

I saw this earlier on r/sex today but when I went back to SCap it was already deleted.

:holymoley:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Captain Planet reboot looks poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Does the hospital let you keep the dead baby? That doesn't seem right. Like surely you have an undertaker sort things out they don't just hand it to you in a ziplock bag.

• Locked thread