Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare: It's so tiny.

His head, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

these things are good and cool

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Hihohe posted:

something something the guy from Mask

something something Elder Scrolls NPC

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

4 likes

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

kizudarake posted:

Thin privilege is my spirit animal.

idgi, other than maybe the second dude has a bit of a baby face that does not quite match his Hulk arms

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This makes me long for death

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I have decided the most awkward thing on Earth is /r/fellowkids

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Corley posted:

Out of all the disgusting things I've seen on the internet, Romeo Rose's face is the only thing that actually makes me feel queasy. I've never been able to make it through one of his videos.

When you Google him weird stuff comes up

Also: HIS REAL TEEF

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

You know, I just realized the age range of women he's asking for. What is he, 45?

Oh, God, it speaks. :allears: The newscaster is cute.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Nov 12, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I just have a serious problem believing someone like this isn't just theoretically polyamorous because the idea that MORE THAN ONE PERSON fucks them on the regular on purpose is unlikely. Also, I found their tumblr and there was one post about "people tell me to shave because they don't understand!!!!!" no, people tell you to shave because that is a lovely MUSTACHE, IDIOT.

PS: Before you ask, their tumblr is not worth looking at.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

subpar anachronism posted:

Why is everything painted over? Really poor airbrushing?

I'm 98% sure it's one of those edits that makes average-sized girls fat.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

People with fat fetishes edit pictures of random people/celebrities to make them look fat. Like, 9/10ths of all weird internet phenomenons are fetishes. Hence giantess edits, i.e.: Suddenly Jennifer Lawrence is as tall as a building and is dropping men into her bra.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

sticklefifer posted:

Hair metal band Nitro.

I love everything about this picture.

I like how the only one who's holding an instrument is holding four instruments glued together.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Underwear posted:

Eh, they look weird but are still wearing and apron and using tongs, who cares?

:ohdear: What if one of their stringy little mustache hairs falls into my coffee

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:ohdear: He sort of looks like Jared Fogel.

Pilsner posted:

LOL - you refer to one person as "they". Grammar called and you're incorrect.

Next time you wanna get mad about grammar on the internet look at this instead

Froot

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Haverchuck posted:

girls have mustaches now

As they have since the dawn of time

Not that uncommon

Male Tears posted:

Just trying to enjoy some memes on Facebook and this person (pink hair) makes a 100+ comment thread on one of them to defend her racist posts.

Cool moon skin, but show us the racist posts as well pls

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Male Tears posted:

This was the original pic that started the drama. 4chan humor stuff. Said it was OK to post because it's a joke and she's a trans girl like the character on the end. Things got progressively worse as the comments went on.

:stare:

I... am comfortable not knowing how the rest of the conversation went.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

CONTEXT PLEASE

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

It's so weird how she's looking at me and my cat at the same time

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Cowslips Warren posted:

I used to work in a call center with a spry young fucker who legally changed his name to Inu Dogpaws. And he would use his full name when he was on the phone and then explain that Inu was his real name and it meant dog in Japanese and he just loved dogs. On those stupid "we won't pay you enough but let's have a costume day" party things, he'd wear the dog ears and tail and slippers and tried to get away with wearing the latter all the time. Oh, and a collar.

And his bisexual poly (the first one I ever saw in real life) worked there too. She loved to tell people she was a domm over him, and would prove it by pretending to beat him and scream: "Now bark like a puppy!" When her fist was up he'd drop down and whimper like a dog and break character to tell the horrified coworkers that his invisible tail was trying to wag to placate her.

There are some times in my life I wish I had someone else in it. Then I remember how they invited me to be the third or fourth in their little group because I love animals. Saying no when I wanted to scream "PLATONICALLY YOU SICK FUCKS" was a good self restraint exercise for me.

:stare:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Part of Everything posted:

It's a little awkward if you're a salon owner AND a stylist, and your hair literally looks like one of those free apps where you can pick different hairstyles to put on a picture of yourself to see what it would look like, except all the hairstyles are bad and the app places them poorly over your head.

It's so weird how she got her hair to hover over her scalp like that.

Part of Everything posted:

I don't think the tooth is pierced (I don't think that's possible?)

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I assumed (hoped?) it was one of those. Any oral piercings are poo poo for your teeth. I've had snakebites for five years or so and I had a tendency to nibble on them. However, I just noticed a tiny chip in my front tooth and I immediately took them out.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Dienes posted:

Its a bewildering sequence of infected tongues and pretty birds.

The forums in a nutshell

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I know Walmart is low-hanging fruit

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Shayu posted:

Woah those shoes I feel are so cool, do you think so? If I had those shows I would wear them to reach the shelves that have the Coke Zeros because in my store the Coke zeros are much higher than other sodas and usually I must stretch my body or climb to reach it . However she would easily reach. I covet her shows.

I want this on a shirt.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:golfclap:

ps:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 20:49 on Nov 26, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Otana posted:

Haley Joel Osment's fallen on hard times.

And how!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Heath posted:

I would buy a car from him, but I would probably have some reservations about it. If his dealership serves decent free coffee in their waiting room it would probably sway me.

He looks like he'd call you "sport" or "chief" the whole time depending on how much younger or older you were than him, respectively

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I win the AUG thread

VVV: THEY'RE RUDE AND UNNECESSARY

cash crab has a new favorite as of 23:11 on Dec 4, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Nope. This is the internet. If you can think of it somebody, somewhere is masturbating to it.

Scathach posted:

Yeah, warp it baby.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Weldon Pemberton posted:

I looked him up, saw that there was a link to a video of him masturbating with his own feces on his ED page, and clicked it. I've been looking at sick poo poo on the internet for over half my life so I figured I'd be fine. I was wrong, somehow his little shake when he takes the poop out of the toilet bowl and the closeup of his poo poo-smeared micropenis did me in.

And then there's this:

He's so gross that even the most hardened prison rapist probably gags and runs away when they get within 5 feet of him.

Like, two, maybe three weeks ago, my father suggested to me that I needed to "find my calling". My father is one of those people who thinks you can wish away mental illness, so he operates under the delusion that if you can think of something, a dream, if you will, then you can be happy, regardless of if you succeed or not. Do you know what he wanted to be? A beachcomber. I thought he was kidding, because there was this old show, The Beachcombers, that aired in Canada for a few years, and I thought he was being meta or whatever, but no. He literally thinks that if you pull a dream of your rear end, and pursue it, you can erase mental illness.

And you know what, I always thought he was full of poo poo.

Until now.

Now, my dream is to find this guy and kick him in the dick. After that, I will be fulfilled and well.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Teddybear posted:

Unfortunately getting kicked in the junk by a raccoon is that guy's jam.

Okay.

What would be the opposite of his jam? I will do that.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

13Pandora13 posted:

Act like you're going to wash him, but then just straight up drown him instead. Like assassin monkey.

Oh god.

At the beach.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Have sex with adult women and take showers.

I've already done this. Name more things.

e: Also, re: gross teeth. My very AUG neighbor has like, maybe ten or eleven teeth that are all brown and he's maybe 35. Some people just don't care. I personally don't have the best looking teeth on the planet but I at least have the capacity to be ashamed of them and also care for them at the same time. I'm pretty convinced that the kind of level of rot that we're talking about on people who aren't homeless/extremely mentally ill are the kinds of people who aren't say, embarrassed about jerking off with scat. Or, if you're my neighbor, the kind of person who answers the door with a taser or who wears the same pair of jorts for three months without washing them.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 08:02 on Dec 6, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Shayu posted:

My brother told my father he had a mental illness and cannot hold a job so he requires therapy and time to play Hearthstone and Dota 2, he did not believe this. I hope your father will not be so cruel.

Maybe your brother should try beachcombing

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

succes

• Locked thread