Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

This is so awful it doesn't even register as grotesque, it like loops around to being silly-looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Golem II posted:

I follow a Tumblr that posts cached pages from Geocities. This was one of the pages posted tonight.

This looks like a weathered corpse abandoned on Mt. Everest

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
That classic noir detective in his Tyrolean hat and loafers :rolleyes:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

That's a goddamn Zika baby. His skull is legitimately smaller than the shotgun's buttstock

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

LostCosmonaut posted:

Isn't that the longest written work in the English language? gently caress the internet
No you're thinking of a spinoff to this series which is 1.5 million words long, it's the second-longest english work of fiction. The longest is a Super Smash brothers fanfiction that is 3.4 million words long

lol

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Let's say charitably that the average person can read 250 words a minute. It would take you over nine straight days of reading to finish this "book" about the story mode of Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Or it would take you that long, except my numbers were outdated. The fanfic was finally completed in 2015 and is now 4 million words long

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Those sweatshirts are going for over $250 on eBay

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Boy George looking good

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jacklyn looks like the bad guy from Lost Highway.

Jackyln looks like Norwegian industrial frontman Mortiis

who is also pretty AUG i guess

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
There's a couple of those poor bastards out in the wild by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

twistedmentat posted:

You know, if he'd just asked "would you like to play chess?" he may have had some luck. He had to add all that other crap to it and was probably asking the wrong women. I notice that weird awkward nerds always fixate on, for lack of a better term, conventionally hot women. There are lots of weird girls out there that may not look like a supermodel, but are a lot more approachable. What am I saying though? These are the kinds of guys who say "0/10 wouldn't bang" to Scarlet Johannson and Jennifer Lawrence.

Oh I should probably post the picture that started it

the lady in the background is the one who was told about wearing a corset. She has a "Oh please god take me anywhere but here".

Dorkus Malorkus in the pheasant hat looks like the sour women in an anti-prohibition illustration, but she's at least dressed better than her salmon companion

Also I don't think propositioning women to play chess in a bar would ever work

• Locked thread