Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nostrum posted:

I had no idea who this was until I reverse searched it. :stare: I don't want to know what the "you" that Seal gets more of is.

Well, whatever it is, I can tell you the stranger he feels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It would not surprise me if this was like a European prison cell or something.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've never made through more than 2 minutes of this video. And I watched all the way to the end of that runthegauntlet.org thing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

script kitty posted:

the bhole is a nice touch

New thread title please.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nine of Eight posted:

Oh, I know what that is. Dude has an arteriovenous fistula that was created by a surgeon so he could get dialysis. Some of them can get really snakey over time, especially if they get partially blocked.

Um, no. It's an arm sausage. Bloodfart McCoy said so.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gross Dude posted:

That dude's my grandpa and every Thanksgiving we all get a slice of that year's arm sausage. I don't know what this dialysis bullshit is about.

Just more blood discrimination by typical kidney-shamers. Check your Kidney Privilege!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

hybriseris posted:

I like that it looks more like a racquet for paddleball than a hatchet. Should crosspost to terrible tattoos thread.

I kinda wanna see the rest of that conversation. Like, I don't care, but I kinda wanna know who was right.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Am I the first? "No ring!" GWAHAHAHAHA!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

blarzgh posted:

Thats Arts and Crafts Tony Romo

Wanna try a crownie.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The balloons that are holding everything together are blocking the butthole. This is a scrub tier home-made gently caress doll. 2/10.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ugh, the only "urine burn" I want is the one after a black out night in a Tijuana whore house.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

StarMinstrel posted:

Lol my boyfriend watch her unironically. What should I do?

Find a better boyfriend... A/S/L?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shayu posted:

Oh what is it then?

The nurse not having elbow high gloves on.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

blarzgh posted:

You say it like there is such thing as a non-hosed up polygamous marriage.

I know of one that works out well, but its because they only have one extra person they both gently caress and all three of them are sort of in love somehow. They all live together and everything. And yes, they are all as unattractive as you are imagining.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I'm guessing it's a gal and two guys. She's either way overweight or dangerously underweight, into paganism/wicca/satanism, dyes her hair ~wacky~ colors, and owns at least one article of clothing and/or piece of jewelry with a pentagram on it. He's (both hes) gangly, has self-esteem so low it seeps out like a miasma and depresses people around him, has long, greasy hair and unkempt pube-like facial hair, and is into some sort of hard metal music, probably the type where the band name is illegible.

How close did I get?

Eh, got the two guys and one girl right, but it's literally their looks that are bad and not their personalities. She's just a regular looking girl and isn't really into wacky colored hair or religion in general. Husband is a beardy goony overweight dude. Other dude is just a regular guy. But, they are none of them good looking at all. I'd say the beardy goony guy is the best looking of the lot, so that should be a good indicator.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

To be fair, that quote was a joke. Other than that, yeah, that thread devolved pretty quickly.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

It must be love. What a horribly physically mismatched pair.

Must make her laugh. Never underestimate a good sense of humor.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always picture English prison as almost like a spa. I spent a week in US jail once because I couldn't afford bail so I think I could live comfortably in an English prison for years.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

XMNN posted:

It's Lancaster, PA, which is a relief because he's 5000 miles away from me instead of 50.

I was confused because Lancaster Classic also has a castle/prison but it's nowhere near as gaudy.

US prison....yeah, suicide is probably the best bet for a pedo.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

It's not him we're laughing at, it's his hair shelf.

The amount of time it must of took to look that stupid is incredible.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hihohe posted:

took this from the shadenfreude thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SwITAGUNjM

Say what you will, but that looks like one happy dog.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Watrick posted:

Someone leaked her Tumblr in the comments. It's quite...colorful.

:nws:
http://officialwhitneywisconsin.tumblr.com/

Oooooooooh. It's a publicity thing. Now it makes sense.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Action Tortoise posted:

bangin on a trashcan

strummin on a streetlight

Roger was like the only kid not in their band!:colbert:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The fifteen drummers ruined that song.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thin Privilege posted:

This reminds me of the Japanese guy who cut off his genitals and served them as dinner.

The following link has pics of the final product, looks relatively like normal food (no full pics of dicks or balls, it's all cut up already):

http://www.theplaidzebra.com/man-cooked-and-served-his-genitals/

BON APPETIT!
\

Ha, "Eat a dick."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

(a single post is not by him)

Its almost impressive that a public site has those numbers. Not even spam bots want to post there.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Breetai posted:

Sighting in the wild - you haven't seen awkward until you've seen a fedoralord so dedicated to being classy that he wears his hat either over or under his call centre headset.

A true gentleman would never wear a hat indoors.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LethalGeek posted:

All these people can die

And they will!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cosima posted:

The event already happened and no one did.

Wasn't it McDonalds?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dachshundofdoom posted:

Jesus, this dude is so desperate for attention that I'm starting to feel a little sorry for him.

I can't remember if it was in the old AUG thread, but a goon's friend actually touched the poop (probably literally) and dated him for a while. Then immediately got banned when she joined and tried to ride that sweet sweet "Dated Romeo Rose" train to Something Awful internet stardom.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

I still think it was a good place to hide a knife.

An arm brace? Heck yeah. That's only one or two steps away from having one of those knives that pop out of your sleeve like in the movies!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

/\/\ dammit! /\/\

Picnic Princess posted:

Please tell me how prostitutes exploit men.

They charge men for sex instead of just giving it away for free.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Part of Everything posted:

I heard Judge Mentle is a tough judge.

He is, but it comes from a place of caring. He just wants people to be as good as they can be.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bringmyfishback posted:

I am an osteoarchaeologist; holy poo poo, this is the worst loving idea. You need a worthless MSc for that sort of thing! :smith:

Honestly, though, that is an extremely stupid thing to do. There are health reasons as well as legal reasons and obvious HOLY poo poo SOCIETY reasons.

One of the biggest ethical issues with this is that sometimes the universities purchase their human remains from third-party sellers, and THEY definitely don't always get bodies legally. It's a little bit Burke and Hare.

YES PLEASE DO THIS THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH!

I present the first viral video I ever saw, Aicha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjBCqeYYas (safe for work)

Also, these pictures of a friend of a friend:

Sorry she said no dude. :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bradzilla posted:

whitepeoplechristmascard.jpg

Wanna meet that mom.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bored posted:

There are black furries too, you know.

They're called Chocolate Labs you racist piece of poo poo!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It may be A/U/G for adults, but my 6 year old nephew is gonna love this.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

For a brief terrifying second I thought that the picture was of a 5th grade kid.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I wish, WISH, I had half the balls and attitude this dude has. I'd probably cheer if he walked (possibly fly) by me in the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Maybe it's just a Horace Grant cosplay?

• Locked thread