Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Sludge Tank posted:

gently caress, sorry to quote this again but in the thumbnail it looks like it's been photoshopped with the liquify filter :smith:

goddamn

Cheer up, buckaroo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It seems out of place to be striking that pose when you aren't smoking a dick.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

amityville anus posted:

My mom was watching over facebook stream a domestic disturbance between Shae Bae, two black males and a hefty white woman and some kids but they were also laughing together toward the end so I don't loving know. I found some guy whose DJing some house from his house that im watching at home. The Internet is weird.

What?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

My beautiful blue and yellow vagina.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Kevin Smith is the sloppiest looking famous person I have ever seen.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

JoelJoel posted:

Didn't think he could get worse, but now you're telling me martin shkreli is into e-sports. Jesus.

Long day, so I don't know if you are joking but http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/22/9370513/martin-shkreli-price-gouging-league-of-legends-team-imagine

Screaming Idiot posted:

The guy in the middle looks like they attempted to shave an ewok. Why, he's almost adorable!

I was thinking one of those little monkeys like Ross from Friends has but ewok is better.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Esports would be way less embarrassing if it wasn't surrounded in completely laughable fake macho bullshit. Gamers confusing video games with masculinity is the most eye rolling poo poo ever.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Was the fat kid who took like 10 seconds to get down off a waist high stage an athlete?

Will someone please post this video I can never find it and it's great.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

RaspberryCommie posted:

I don't remember what it's called, but it's some kind of fungus and it's INFECTIOUS.

So he went to this tournament thing where lots of people are bound to be in close quarters with an infectious disease knowingly.

At least he probably scraped most of it off on the corner of that stage.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Wanamingo posted:

For what it's worth, it could have been done as a humiliation thing

Whew thanks that makes that guy blowing a children's toy way less weird.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

All right I'll bite. What's a ponut? No pictures please just tell me.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Goddammit I knew I'd regret asking that.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I wish I could go back in time to the 80's and find the Playmates employee who conceived My Little Pony and tell him that 30 years from then, there would be social communities of adult men loving stuffed animals of those characters. The look on his face would be pretty good.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Didn't that guy actually have plastic surgery to look like that too?

E: nm it's a mask.

veni veni veni has a new favorite as of 18:54 on Apr 20, 2016

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I use one because it really is the easiest way to get rid of cigarettes, but I basically just try to use it stealthily because vaping culture is so embarrassing.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I think it just comes down to the people who make it part of their identity. The people I personally know are normal and just use it to not use cigarettes.

Go into a vape shop and try to not roll your eyes though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

gentle pete posted:

There are 8 vape shops in my town of 150k people. They seem to spring up out of nowhere

I'm guessing they have quite a big profit margin since all vape supplies are cheap chinese garbage.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Glad they did the triple zoom in. It would have been super hard to figure out otherwise.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Definetly not where I would have expected Neil from Freaks and Geeks and Meatloaf to end up.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

DicktheCat posted:

Some of these pictures only get worse when you know the context, not better.

Well?

I want to know what naked guy hanging from the ceiling is.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I think we know drat well age and soap aren't the only things that are eroding it.

:lol: he pretty much hosed the lips clean off.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like how wildly the quality of wikihow illustrations varies on that article.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Is that the guy that made a video of himself licking his anime girl figures?

I always wondered how someone that hosed up had the money to buy all that poo poo. I'm guessing he did not earn it.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Kay Kessler posted:

Probably the same way people were somehow able to spend 20k on fake spaceships.

Part of me is jealous that these nerds get paid more than me, but at the same time they are blowing it on things I wouldn't want for free. drat, I wish I had 20 grand sitting around to blow on stupid poo poo though.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm amazed that rappin for Jesus video still gets posted. Like, do you guys watch Tim and Eric and think it's real?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Yeah, you could make some serious cash off of these, just put them on Craigslist and sell them in a flash! Just do the actual sale in front of a police station, though. Just in case they're bought by a real freak that wants your skin too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm6NjOaLofc

Crow Jane posted:

My best friend's cat was named Bez. He had to be put down last Saturday :smith:

The Stone Roses' music may have aged a bit better than the Mondays' has, but their faces haven't:

I don't know whats worse, old guys with butt rock hair or old guys with brit pop hair. Every record store has at least one of these guys working there and it always kind of shocks me for a second seeing some old man with oasis hair.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I don't understand Second Life. is this like, scripted content or something someone set in a level editor kind of thing? Every time I see a Second Life video it's like this hosed up fever dream.

Also lol the baby is white.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

"I just wanted to tell you guys that being a 33 year old virgin isn't that bad (neurotic rambling about dumb poo poo that happened in high school for 5 paragraphs) so if you if you are ever feeling down, just remember that one day you could be like me, a completely unknown comedian"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Vaping seems like it desperately wants the cool stigma that smoking used to have back in the day, but when it didn't happen naturally, they tried to force it and now it looks even lamer than it needs to.

Like I said earlier, I discreetly use one since I stopped smoking (laugh I don't care, it's funny) and when I go into a shop to get some new coils or whatever it's just embarrassing. Those rubber band bracelets probably say something like "do you even vape bitch?" I've seen them in stores. They are always blasting rage against the machine and dubstep. Theres always some fat guy in JNCO's sitting at the counter trying to blow as much vapor as possible from his ridiculous car battery of a device and the place absolutely reeks from being hot boxed 24/7. Vape shops are the worst.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Why does everyone have green haired anime cave girl avatars all of a sudden?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

BjornOfBorg posted:

I'm curious to know how Finntroll ended up in your list of Steampunk bands.

And although I hate to admit it, there is actually one Steampunk band that I enjoy. They're called The Men Who Will Not Be Blamed for Nothing and absolutely look as AUG as expected, but they make some pretty good songs (picture = link).

I'll blame the for looking like a bunch of clown rear end buttholes.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

If you got it from a gas station you will be buying a pack of smokes before dinner tomorrow. Those things are useless.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Yeah. I dunno either. I might have to look at it again a few times to make sure there isn't something weird I'm missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Postal Parcel posted:

:cry: uguu~

Anyway, I decided to take a trip down ol' bodymod tumblr lane.
I made a mistake

"hey body mod man. Can you make it permanently look like I slept on a wool sweater"

• Locked thread