Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

cosmicprank posted:

If you're white that's the most pathetic post I've read in this entire depressing thread and honestly there are probably a lot of other good threads for self-loathing whites to blame the ills of society on themselves on the something awful forums you could post in where white bashing might at least be a part of the thread title/subject.

If you're not, you're a racist (yes, racist prior to like 2009 used to mean someone who is being a RACIST not a term exclusively used on white people to shame them into silence) who, like swaths of idiot SJWs, likely puts things like cat calling and unequal representation of minorities in video games ahead of climate change in your mental "important issues" column. I can't even fathom how someone reads the content of this thread and goes "well the real issue is that white people are fine with Bangladesh death but not London death". Ignoring the fact that in your own poo poo example there are literally millions of black/asian/minority people living in London, this is still the stupidest loving thing I've ever read in these threads.

drat that post was so bad.

This ironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Not having a family, living in a tiny unheated apartment, and not having a car or enough money for airfare should require very little sacrifice for most goons.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I feel if you kill someone you should be allowed to fly on planes.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Rime posted:

I'm increasingly convinced that the aggressive push against capital punishment over the past half-century has been to ensure that this crowd largely escapes receiving any meaningful retribution for the deaths of millions.

This might actually be the most convoluted conspiracy theory I’ve ever encountered.