Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Climate change is alright in my book, in like 20 years my Idaho farm will be beach front property. My gas guzzler is a business investment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nothing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How are u posted:

Geoengineering truly horrifies me and God loving help us if we ever start.

Why

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How are u posted:

The latest episode of Vice on HBO is a look at Geoengineering and hooo-boy is the sulfates scientist the most somber, depressed looking guy around.

He knows were detecting hydrogen sulfide exhaling creatures how can he not be depressed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You guys are so focused on loving carbon LOL what about hydrogen sulfide?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/02/050223130549.htm

While co2 is a wonderful topic the more in the atmosphete the more lush forests become, while we are at a grim point all hope is not lost. You all need to just stop doomsaying, notice billionaires are not fleeing to kansas anytime soon.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Sep 29, 2018