Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000
I am a slimey vat of concentrated stupidity

Fun Shoe
Best recommendations for password managers? Surely keeping them all in a Google Spreadsheet isn't considered best practice. I'm not interested in spending money on a service though. How is Safewin Cloud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe
My preferred password manager is now alerting for a Trojan. I'm guessing the guy running it had his dev pipeline compromised at some point. Whats the recommended password manager for multiple desktops and mobile.

I'd prefer something fully encrypted with my own key, but am willing to be reasonable for quality of life improvements.

FunOne
Aug 20, 2000

Fun Shoe

Guy Axlerod posted:

Which one is that?

Safe-In-Cloud, its a lesser known desktop/mobile app pair. I like it because it isn't total loving poo poo, I don't HAVE to use a Chrome extension, and my password database is in my cloud provider, not theirs.

Tried LastPass, holy hell, how is that the recommended service for most people?