Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AxillaHallux
Mar 28, 2016
Howdy All,

Firstly, I'm pretty stoked to have joined this community. Seems like a very interesting and knowledgable group of people!

Now, to the topic at hand. INFOSEC

This interests me greatly, and whilst I am by no means someone who is "interesting", I still feel it is wise to engage in "Security-In-Depth". From bi-locked doors, passworded / encrypted computers / encrypted communications, I feel that this is the way of the future.

One of the posts in here earlier linked me through to "John McAfee", and his FTC website.

I would love to know if anyone has used these products (Demonsaw - Info Sharing, D-Vasive - Phone monitoring for unauthorised traffic, etc)

http://www.futuretensecentral.com/products

Cheers in Advance

Ax

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxillaHallux
Mar 28, 2016
Lol, no spam here dude, just interested.

Did a bit more research after I posted yesterday, seems like there are mixed reviews :S

Might just stick to end-end encryption for now :)