Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FSMC
Apr 27, 2003
I love to live this lie
Are there any safe keepass or 1pass ports for android? I went for lastpass a few years ago because all the android apps for keepass looked like sketchy unofficial ports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FSMC
Apr 27, 2003
I love to live this lie

EVIR Gibson posted:

I use KeePass 2. I store the file on Google Drive with password and a 2048 bit cert I transfer manually to all devices/laptops (ie, never touches storage controlled by a third party).

I know Google Drive is a third-party so why am I using it and the answer is it's easier to access than Dropbox for me in Android/Windows/Linux.

General question for you out there. I have a bug I've been meaning to write up for a Cisco product. Do I contact them even if I no longer have access to the device to retest (took a new job)? The only CVE's I've written is when I still had access to the device at the end.

But isn't the actual app you use on android closed source and made by a random 3rd party?