Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

This will be my third year participating, having skipped last year due to funds issues, and it's always a great time.

Gift Preferences: Edit: Super massive apology to my Santa, I was got extremely sick over the weekend and didn't get a chance to update as planned. I hope I haven't inconvenienced you! My favourite games at the moment are Tzolk'in, Puerto Rico, Kemet and Twilight Struggle at the moment so anything along those lines within the budget constrains will be extremely welcome (I am just happy to get a present <3)

Mostly complete list of crap I've already got: http://pastebin.com/hAD5Kk1C

If you get matched from me and come from somewhere that isn't Australia and you have some sort of culturally distinct game then that would be just the coolest as I collect weird poo poo like that. (All those Scandinavian lawn games that involve throwing chunks of wood at other chunks of wood are fantastic, for example)

Please Don't Send: Miniatures, RPGs (my backlog, oh god)

General Location: Australia

Solemn Vow: I solemnly vow that I will not be a shitheel.

Mode 7 fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Nov 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Hopeful Christmas joy in a box has been sent! :toot:

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Hurray! Glad it arrived intact and even more glad you like it - I've heard good things!

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

A package was received! Sorry for the washed out phone pics.

Sadly, I have no catte for inspecting. This Imperial Shuttle will have to suffice.

Aha! Rebel traitors! (A Corellian Corvette for Star Wars Armada) And Coup!

Thank you very much, Santa! My copy of Coup got trashed at a pub so that's a very welcome addition! Merry Christmas.

• Locked thread