Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Another year, another signup to the TGSS.

Gift Preferences: I'm heavily into boardgames, but my collection is pretty static currently . This is my current collection, along with some wishlist items. Please don't buy me anything marked as owned/previously owned.

I'm also into Star Wars Armada and X-Wing: for the former probably the only thing I would want is a Gladiator, or some Wave II stuff if it is already out (I already have custom range markers for the game!): I'm an Imperial player only, but wouldn't mind getting some rebels (A Nebulon maybe?).

For X-Wing I think I have all the ships I would want (along with custom maneuver templates that were given to me in the last TGSS :)), but I wouldn't mind custom tokens and firing range rulers/custom ship position markers/one of those line lasers that you can use to judge arcs (especially the short range only ruler would be awesome!).

I'm also into RPGs but my tastes are limited. I'm playing Feng Shui 2 at the moment and I wouldn't mind a copy of that! Outside of tradgames, I read a lot of 19th/20th century military/historical books, but I would suggest checking first to make sure you aren't buying something that I've already read. I like Star Wars as well, as you might have realised.

Please don't send:
No miniature wargames or miniature games apart from X-Wing/Armada stuff. No anime, not really into it. I would prefer not to get videogames either. No dongs/comedy gifts, thanks.

General Location:
London, UK

Solemn vow:
I haven't grinched in 4 years of doing this, not gonna start now.

Tekopo fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Nov 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Sent stuff as well, hopefully my santee will receive his stuff soon :)

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Tekopo posted:

Another year, another signup to the TGSS.

Gift Preferences: I'm heavily into boardgames, but my collection is pretty static currently . This is my current collection, along with some wishlist items. Please don't buy me anything marked as owned/previously owned.

I'm also into Star Wars Armada and X-Wing: for the former probably the only thing I would want is a Gladiator, or some Wave II stuff if it is already out (I already have custom range markers for the game!): I'm an Imperial player only, but wouldn't mind getting some rebels (A Nebulon maybe?).

For X-Wing I think I have all the ships I would want (along with custom maneuver templates that were given to me in the last TGSS :)), but I wouldn't mind custom tokens and firing range rulers/custom ship position markers/one of those line lasers that you can use to judge arcs (especially the short range only ruler would be awesome!).

I'm also into RPGs but my tastes are limited. I'm playing Feng Shui 2 at the moment and I wouldn't mind a copy of that! Outside of tradgames, I read a lot of 19th/20th century military/historical books, but I would suggest checking first to make sure you aren't buying something that I've already read. I like Star Wars as well, as you might have realised.

Please don't send:
No miniature wargames or miniature games apart from X-Wing/Armada stuff. No anime, not really into it. I would prefer not to get videogames either. No dongs/comedy gifts, thanks.

General Location:
London, UK

Solemn vow:
I haven't grinched in 4 years of doing this, not gonna start now.
Guess I'm gonna go for the first Lightning Round then :)

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I just received my gift and wow, just wow :stare:

My secret santa was extremely generous and whoever you are, thank you :)

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

grassy gnoll posted:

Gift is either shipping or is waiting at my doorstep, which will then require some reconstitution and shipping again.

Are you gonna keep us in suspense?

:stonk:

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

My lightning round 1 gift should be arriving tomorrow!

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

Just got my lightning round gift and it's absolutely awesome!

Loopin' Chewie AND Star Wars timeline! Thanks Santa, they'll both get a lot of play with my group of Star Wars-liking friends!

I would like to thank both of my Santas again for my really awesome gifts! :)

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

The package I sent for my secret Santa lightning round 1 was delivered ages ago but I haven't heard anything regarding if it actually got in his hands or not :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

I think the semi-grinch I got last year was one of the longest we had, I received my stuff in March iirc. Ended up fine in the end though :)

• Locked thread