Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

That time of year again? The gently caress am I doing with my life.

Gift Preferences - Like most TG goons, I am a massive dork for games of various stripes. I would prefer to not get a comedy gift, but other than that I'm honestly pretty easy to please. That said, the following ideas are there for anyone who doesn't have a specific thing they were already wanting to do for this.

My current army project is a bunch of Ogres for Kings of War, which thus far I've only started with Mantic's basic warriors/shooters/standard box set. I'm not interested in any of the GW games and don't have a community locally for anything else but X-Wing or Warmahordes, which I already have armies for.

I have a twice-monthly board game night that I host and am always looking for new and interesting things to play. I will edit this post to include a list of my current collection at some point when it isn't 3AM. I was planning to track down a copy of Battlecon: Devastation (already own War Remastered and Fate) or a COIN game at some point in the spring, so if any goons wanted to be particularly generous those are high priority acquisitions for me.

I collect and GM RPGs, and I've been especially interested in more rules light games lately, especially after managing to get some games of Warbirds, Spirit of 77, and World Wide Wrestling going with my group.

In a non TG related note, I've been getting more into reading histories from places not usually touched on in American education like Africa or China/South Asia, and I'm also a 13 year old in a grown man's body that still loves anything and everything giant robot and would not say no to Gunpla kits.

On the off chance anyone prefers digital gifting, I'm generally happy to get RPG pdfs, or my steam profile is over here.

Your General Location Nevada

Your Solemn Vow I didn't gently caress this up last year and I have no intentions to gently caress it up this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Gift has been ordered. May the first volley of holiday cheer reach its target successfully!

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Tracking info says my gift arrived today, but I haven't seen my santee post yet. Hope it got there okay!

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Seems I have a mysterious Santa box now. I saw it on my way out the door to work, so pictures incoming when I get home in the morning.

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Package inspector Scarlett took a few moments out of her busy itinerary of bone chewing (raw, don't worry!) to make sure things were on the up and up.

And what could be inside?

Magic.

Ogre magic, to be precise! Thanks, goon santa! I'll be sure to get him added in with the rest of the tribe soonTM.

• Locked thread