Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
TGSS best SS .:peanut: This will be my third one and I'm looking forward to it and maybe multiple lightning rounds.

Gift Preferences
Board games! I love them, and I could always use more. I tend towards worker placement and deckbuilders, but I'd definitely appreciate something weird I've never heard of as well. I have a large collection, so I'll link my Coolstuff wishlist here if you want some things I don't have: Wishlist
I'd also enjoy a light RPG book that could be played with people relatively new to tabletop games and would only last a few sessions. I don't really have much experience outside of DnD, and my friends have been talking about starting up again. I was looking at Danger Patrol as an option, but I don't think that's been released.
Handmade gifts and regional snacks are always welcome!

No Thank Yous
Don't give money to Games Workshop
Anime
Booze
Living Card Games
Cthulu/Zombies/Steampunk

General Location
LA County, California

Solemn Vow
Grinches get stinches.

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Nov 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I got a package!

The perfect bow, courtesy of Amazon!

It's King of New York! My girlfriend and I are really excited to play this at our next game night. Thanks Santa! :toot:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
My main round gift is away! Should be there next week if all goes well.

I'd like to sign up for the current lightning round as well!

Chekans 3 16 posted:

TGSS best SS .:peanut: This will be my third one and I'm looking forward to it and maybe multiple lightning rounds.

Gift Preferences
Board games! I love them, and I could always use more. I tend towards worker placement and deckbuilders, but I'd definitely appreciate something weird I've never heard of as well. I have a large collection, so I'll link my Coolstuff wishlist here if you want some things I don't have: Wishlist
I'd also enjoy a light RPG book that could be played with people relatively new to tabletop games and would only last a few sessions. I don't really have much experience outside of DnD, and my friends have been talking about starting up again. I was looking at Danger Patrol as an option, but I don't think that's been released.
Handmade gifts and regional snacks are always welcome!

No Thank Yous
Don't give money to Games Workshop
Anime
Booze
Living Card Games
Cthulu/Zombies/Steampunk

General Location
LA County, California

Solemn Vow
Grinches get stinches.

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Dec 2, 2015

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Lightning round gift sent, hopefully gets there soon! :dance:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I got a package!

It passes inspection!

It's FATE and Dungeon World! I've only heard about these in passing but I'm excited to dive in and read them. I'm sure they'll go over well with my group too, thanks DigitalRaven! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I'd be fine with a higher round as well, I'm pretty sure I ended up going over on mine anyways.

• Locked thread