Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Metapod posted:

Half of our cbs are hurt

By all means, rough the passer on every drive to account for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Madcosby posted:

holy poo poo NO your D is so hard to watch

They've actually just been unlucky all today. Multiple three and outs followed by punt return fumble in field goal range, two deflected passes, one for a TD, and like one good run.

I'm not sure if the Titans have 5 first downs this game, yet they're less than a TD behind us.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Does the Pat Tillman foundation provide donations for US soldiers who got killed by other US soldiers?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Azhais posted:

Don't let Lacy back on the team plane

They won't, but only because there's not enough fuel for him AND the rest of the team.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

GaussianCopula posted:

And it was 59-0

Oh I was at a strip club in Miami the size of a Wal-Mart eating amazing wings.

I remember that game well. Second half of October.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Sotar posted:

so Pacman possibly wasn't lying when he said he just went to the strip club to have a meal?

The wings were .25 a piece so we ordered dozens and they brought out a special table extension. We huddled over them and growled at anyone who approached us.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

I think Ben Watson just no-look passed a football over his shoulder to a ref.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Chrystler: Because we can relate to living in a shithole dystopian society.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

By the way, game rigged, Saints bullshit, etc., etc.

Refs have been bailing out Titans all game, so no clue what's rigged.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Refs bailing out the Saints.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Noooope, totally hits him in the head.

Yeah it's by the book.

hahahah all three fouls are enforced.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I can live with that. How's Waltz?

I'd rather watch him in other things. He's amazingly restrained for a Bond villain but still good. Just could be better.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hm. Cautiously optimistic, now I can't wait though

Less than an hour in you'll realize exactly what we mean. The movie makes it very clearly they're holding him back to let him loose later. Compared to Skyfall where the villain is just so involved, it's more traditional.

Instead you get big Dave Bautista henching it up, which is pretty sweet.

Also loving roughing bullshit.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Terry Glenn posted:

whoa a Greg Williams coached defense taking dirty, late hits on quarterback.

hmm.

Against the Vikings?

Never.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

O_O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Santheb posted:

gently caress the Saints so much. I hope they never win a game again. God I can't believe I picked them in eliminator.

you dumb

• Locked thread