Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
haha the Jaguars are actually throwing the ball to Bryan Walters.

Thats not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Bad Moon posted:

Oh poo poo, checking in on games for the day, what's the Packers Fraud Status at?

Very high but maybe going down because Kuechly is out.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

O____O that was a cool pass on third down

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Why the heck is that roughing? Didnt look like poo poo in real time.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Wait how the gently caress was that roughing the passer

Brees is short, DE is tall. Their heads touched. Stupid as gently caress.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

What should he do drop kick him

It's technically correct, but its really stupid. Brees drops his head, the only thing the DE can do is get even lower, I guess.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Kibner posted:

He didn't actually drop his head on that particular play, though.

Looked to me like he flinched in reaction to the coming hit and ensured face to face contact. If it was crown to head that would be another story, but it looked like they just mashed faced. Stupid.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Suspect Bucket posted:

I generally don't like anyone getting hurt, but that guy was practically picking noses on that pass

He's the jerk idiot who tripped and allowed StL to win in Week 1. Dion Bailey is a fraud bum.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

RZ just showed that Bridgewater hit.

Dirty, dirty, dirty. gently caress Fisher and Williams. Why was Williams even allowed to return to the loving league?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

ShimSham posted:

Did Teddy get back in? Or is he out?

Dude's gonna have to sit for a bit. He's gotta be in concussion protocol, right?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Kalli posted:

It would be immensely hosed up to put him back in.

You can probably still play football while you're tasting blue, right?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Terry Glenn posted:

*greg williams rubbing fingers together in universal "money" gesture*

kill the head and the body will die.

shocking stuff.

I still dont get why he didn't receive a lifetime ban.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Infidel Castro posted:

Green Bay Packers more like poo poo rear end Fuckers

F-R-A-U-D-S spells Packers

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

This is all building up to a late heart breaking loss for the Steelers

That would be cool :)

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

I hoped Bort wouldnt be bad but Bort is actually bad.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

@ProFootballTalk 26s27 seconds ago
Ha-Ha Clinton Dix and B.J. Raji were mixing it up on the sideline after that Carolina score.

Packers fallin apart.

Good. Good...

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Codependent Poster posted:

Haha, the Packers are falling apart.

Fire Fat Mike he's lost control of the team.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Im pretty sure Browner just gets flags on reputation now, jesus.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Terry Glenn posted:

I think the announcers are right. Zimmer might take a swing at Fisher when this game is over. He looks fuckin pissed.

What's the worst they would do to him? 10 game suspension reduced to 4 for brutally beating someone, a single punch has to be less than that, right?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Because the Rams ran a super dirty play that took out Bridgewater.

Fisher coaches dirty loving teams and the Rams are no exception.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Athanatos posted:

roethlisberger out again

couldnt have happened toa nicer guy

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

I didn't realize Landry Jones looked like such a goober.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

C-Euro posted:

loving go Titans.

E: poo poo

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

like bort can go 93 yards with no timeouts in under a minute

I believe.

Bryan Walters fielding punts lmao

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Carr no

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

What happened with the raiders

EZ interception

idk if thats what you were asking but its what happened!!!

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Demon Of The Fall posted:

TITANS WIN!!!

YESSSSSSS

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

Carolina....frauds?

Everyone but New England is a fraud.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Alaois posted:

Aaron Rodgers status: Drunk

i may be an old man but is this seriously gonna be the next slang word?

every high school i visit has kids calling poo poo DRUNK AS gently caress now and its just so damned stupid im grumpy

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Alaois posted:

no i made a joke earlier about aaron looking drunk so

oh ok

sorry for flying off the handle but i was very triggered just then

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

nerve posted:

i cant believe aaron rodgers threw that Surface tablet

Hopin for a gif of this.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Rosgers rejects Surface; embraces iPads?

he's really into aesthetics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Raiders why

Why

• Locked thread