Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I wish I had read this thread before watching the failed knight one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
The failed knight guy's real actual sister wants to gently caress him.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
This is to weird for me, I'm sorry.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Is his sister still trying to jump his bone? And by that, I mean have sex with him.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
So besides that, how's the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

organism posted:

In failknight, I don't understand the sister's reaction to any of this. She's already stated that she hates her family because of what the did to her brother but instead of cutting ties with them or reporting their abuse of her brother to the media (which would hugely embarass them given how prominent they're supposed to be) she decides to incestuously fall in love with him.

Why does the protagonist always respond with "I'll just work harder until they acknowledge me" in those anime scenarios where they're shunned and treated like crap in the family? You would think, statistically, that one of them would just go "gently caress it, you hurt me, I'll hurt you worse". What boggles my mind is that, most of the time, it ends up working out and the family acknowledges them. That's not how toxic abusive relationships go. You don't ever change the other person's mind and make them realize they were wrong the whole time. The self-help book, psychologically healthy response is supposed to be that you realize you don't have to live up to other people's standards not that they were right and you just weren't trying hard enough.

It's a bad show made by idiots.

• Locked thread