Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, forgot to send interests too, so: motorcycle stuff, gun stuff, vidya games and things not shaped like dicks. Cat toys are cool too, the dog is too old to care about anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Medium or large, I'm almost too fat for medium now :qq:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ordered my gifts, but one might not get here until after Christmas. I'm betting on Chinese shipping estimates just being super conservative like usual

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Volunteer to teach one of those fitness boot camp things, but instead of smoking them toss that fucker in the room and make them recite the pledge of allegiance before they can leave

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Last part of my gift arrived, so I'll be shipping it out by Thursday at the latest. Enjoy your dick-shaped things!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I always just make sure I package it well enough to not leak or break, then lie if I need to

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mine's in the mail, it should get there by Thursday.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
By the way, got my gift a couple days ago. It was some obama toilet paper and a big rear end mug shaped like a toilet bowl. Thanks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Glad you like the gift, dude. Sounds like you already read the book, though

• Locked thread