Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm in. Send me all the dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Medium.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You should open my gift in front of your boss/parents/kids.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Ugh I have to wait for stuff to get to Hawaii and then mail it out from Hawaii. My gift may be closer to the deadline.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I didn't participate this year but Dead Reckoning insisted on getting me something.

Thanks dude I love it and will be wearing it to trivia night this week.

Beautiful

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Kandak Sayaqa posted:

Okay, fine you fuckers. I'm taking the word of both google and a cop. I do not wish to create joinder with law enforcement.

All I want for Christmas is to not get questioned by OSI. :v:

Edit: When I said I was glad my (civilian) neighbor didn't open it, I wasn't kidding.

Lock yourself in the garage and pull the pin you pussy.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Yea, she thought I was crazy so I showed her the picture I took last year in the vest with the dildo to explain what I was doing. It didn't play out how I thought it would.

Lol

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mike-o posted:

Got all my stuff ready, shipping it all on Monday.

Same

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

FYI anyone tracking a package to me, they always say delivered days before I actually get them.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Received my present, will post pics later. Thanks Naked Bear!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I got a package.

:ohdear:

This thing kicks rear end!

Thanks dude!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

holocaust bloopers posted:

trip report on that butt plug

It's cold.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Your package should go out tomorrow santee. I work before the post offices opens and keep getting off after it closes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sorry it took so long santee. Package is sent.

• Locked thread