Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Jesus, y'all.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:siren: DON'T ENLIST WITH A DEGREE :siren:

Holy gently caress,

:siren: DON'T ENLIST WITH A DEGREE :siren:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Oh god

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

boop the snoot posted:

the us military: SLRRRRRRRRRRP

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Jesus gently caress, dude. Don't enlist. Finish your degree, even if it means going through the pain in the rear end process of transferring elsewhere, then enjoy life as a normal human being instead of hating life as an enlisted idiot. Disregard your family trying to push you into enlisting; they're loving idiots. Not only will enlisting not help with your sadbrains, it will just make it worse when you inevitably start asking yourself, "how the gently caress did I end up here?"

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Alternatively, and bear with me on this, you could go 18X
Sage advice if ever I've seen it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Mustang posted:

With their one weekend a month and 2 weeks a year none of the Guard/Reserve units I've trained with seem to have any idea on how to do Army stuff unless they've recently deployed.
To be fair, neither does the Regular Army.