Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014
Any marines who've been through marsoc or are currently in marsoc? I managed to secure an infantry contract with a high ist and gt score on my asvab. Even though that technically qualifies me, i dont know much about it and would like more information like the school(s) that i have to go through, what roles are performed, etc. I would ask my recruiter but he doesnt have much info besides whats already on the marine corps website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alex433999
Aug 16, 2014
Any Marines here know anyone who went from fleet infantry to security forces (not MSG)? Or anyone who has been a red hat in Bridgeport? About to round out first deployment and wanted to get an idea of what my options are before I talk to the career planner.