Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ptolemaeus
Jan 17, 2009
So, I am currently ETSing through the early release for university drop. Unfortunately I am at a smallish OCONUS base and there aren't a lot of resources for help/questions.

I've had a four year problem that developed during service with a permanent profile for testicular pain which I've had numerous ultrasounds, urinalysis, pissing into a machine while some old dude watched, urologist visits out the rear end. I've never been given an official diagnosis on why my junk hurts all the time and will randomly swell from time to time. I've mostly been given bandaid treatments and whoknows.

I spoke with my doc at the TMC, and was told that the phase 1 and phase 2 physical here when clearing is not the full thing, and you don't meet with a VA guy or anything and I have to do a follow-up when I get back state-side.

The issue is, after logging into Tricare-online, half the exams and tests I am looking at are randomly labeled Pain or generic terms that don't explicitly link to the testicular problem and I am worried that this is going to screw me over. What should I be doing now before June when I get out to make the best claim for VA on this issue so I can get it treated by a real doctor on the outside? Normally I wouldn't care and would just be happy for freedom, but this is about my testicles and its causing quality of life/sexual issues as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU