Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Anyone know if a delay in BAH is normal at the beginning of the semester? This is my 4th semester, and I think this is the first time BAH has been late. The semester started on the 19th of January and I'm in vocrehab, if that makes any difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

App13
Dec 31, 2011

TheQuietWilds posted:

Every time this has happened to me it ends up being that the school's VA person hasn't clicked the right button on the VA web-portal. Neither of those are the right technical term, but it's a general description.

Should I bring this up to the Vet office at my school, or somehow talk to the VA directly?

App13
Dec 31, 2011

TheQuietWilds posted:

Vet office at school. Just ask if they've verified your enrollment to the VA yet.

Excellent, thank you.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

Also note that vocrehab will pay for 100% of tuition even if you were not eligible for 100% of the GI Bill.