Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

print scream key
Sep 20, 2012
So I recovered from my brain aneurysm (the "i kinda wanna re-enlist" phase) and now find myself in grad school. I checked my benefits and apparently I have 2 months of Post-9/11 left? I don't really need it because my state waives tuition for vets and my company is covering the fees and poo poo. I already applied for voc rehab since I'm 20% so maybe I'll get it, but I don't qualify for the BAH since I'm at six credits. I paid into the Montgomery GI Bill and I can't get that poo poo refunded unless I fully exhaust the Post-9/11 and get paid BAH on my last month.

I'm more or less set... but how the gently caress do I get more blood out of this stone? I just bought a house (with a VA mortgage lol) and I want some new hardwood flooring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

print scream key
Sep 20, 2012
It's been a long time since I had my knee checked out for C&P and I forgot how they check the angles for flexion/extension. It's getting shittier and I'm about to schedule another C&P to have it re-evaluated. Do they have you seated or lying down with your leg 90 degrees up in the air or what?