Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Ape
Sep 17, 2021
Just wanted to rant about the VA Caregiver program (PCAFC) a little. I applied for it a while ago, did a few online interviews which seemed to go well, then received a rejection letter last week. The packet they sent out was an illegible photocopy and was missing several pages. Honestly I'm more angry about the quality of the packet than the rejection itself, but some of the evidence they cited for their decision (the evidence I can read, at least) is literally the opposite of what was presented during those interviews. Oh well, I'm gonna fight it.

Anyway that's my rant, thanks for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Ape
Sep 17, 2021
So for myhealthevet.com, do you think of it/pronounce it:

My Healthy Vet

My Health E-Vet

My Heal The Vet

I hear it pronounced as the first one all the time, second one makes the most sense, and the third one seems to be what they are going for on the official website.

Punished Ape
Sep 17, 2021
Call the pharmacy. Generally if I run out of meds (this is non schedule stuff though) I go into the pharmacy and ask for a temporary supply, but this may not be an option for you.

e: I go to a VA pharmacy

Punished Ape fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 21, 2023