Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zero VGS posted:

Crosspost to GIP:

Heads up, NewEgg is giving a free year of NewEgg Premier (free shipping on most stuff, free returns, no restocking) for military and veterans: http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/16-1748/index.html

The "gotcha" is you should immediately disable the "auto-renew" once you sign up, or in a year you'll get auto-charged $50 for year two. But, I just signed up for free and immediately turned off auto-renew and it worked fine for me.

Thanks, gotta build a new desktop soon since mine is 7 years old now. gently caress it doesn't seem like I built it that long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
So where did that extra money I paid into the Montgomery GI bill go when I first joined? I can't even remember what it did, extend it for me maybe?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress if that's true i need to get on vocrehab asap

i need a masters for my chosen career field and i'm damned sure 36 months of post 9/11 isn't going to cut it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Every time you post something about how you're getting hosed again by the loving lovely rear end Army and VA my loving blood boils. It's not good for me because I've got bad loving rage issues. I am so, so sorry that all this poo poo keeps happening to you dude. I can sympathize so much, but I've never had to deal with that level of ineptitude and idiocy. Sorry dude :(

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

The Unholy Ghost posted:

have some interesting experiences.

my sweet summer child

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
yeah read mcnally's post history. you'll find out why we in GiP roll our eyes back into our heads so loving hard that our retinas disconnect when we hear "THANX 4 UR SERVICE" and all that bullshit lipservice especially from politicians or the VA. you know the only thing i miss about the military? and this isn't going to happen to you, i was lucky to deploy with a bunch of guys who i'm closer with than anyone i ever will be in my life. we had a poo poo deployment and a lot of people got killed. besides that friendship everything else was poo poo. i got poo poo on in my second unit when i told them i didn't want to re-enlist and treated like subhuman trash. i got TB. i've got bad loving PTSD and rage issues, depression, and anxiety. i live off my disability pay because i'm such a loving wreck that i can't even keep down a community college class because of my issues, and i'm not loving qualified for any sort of work except temp jobs at construction sites because i wasted my twenties getting shot at and being blown up in iraq and afghanistan instead of trying to get into a career or college. i've put a gun in my mouth more times than i can count on my fingers. i'm completely antisocial and basically don't have friends anymore because no one gives a poo poo. that's the "interesting" experiences you'll get.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress it dude don't listen to me, go loving open contract needs of the army

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
when you come back here in a while after you've been in for a bit and you're like "you were right guys" i'm just gonna tell you to go gently caress yourself and suck my dick from the back