Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Shoeless posted:

Given that Crow's grandpa didn't ask for ransoms or anything, I can only assume he was simply someone who was very interested in trying out The Trolley Dilemma in real life.

Look, particle physics was very primitive in those days but it's not fair to judge them by today's collider-construction standards.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

I know this is low effort central, but could y'all at least indicate the game rather than blind youtube links? It's tough to keep track.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

CJacobs posted:

I don't see any blind youtube links? The title's in the title of the video on the player itself- Unless they're not embedding on the page for you. That said, it would still be nice to give a token "hey here's the next part of my lp" instead of just posting the video by itself.

I turned that off. A page full of youtube videos makes my computer cry.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The multiplayer Boom Blox was quite fun at parties, at least.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

ThornBrain posted:

Did a second stream of Cadence of Hyrule, finishing up the second half of the save I started on my last stream.

I'm surprised they left Organon unsaid given the other boss names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Falconier111 posted:

The production values are pretty weird, though. Everything looks really good, like somebody put a lot of thought and effort into designing it, but it’s all built with cheap materials. The budget may really have run out.

You only have to pay for design once. Materials are a constant.