Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

how come :megaman: gets to have 5 colours?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Summer Carnival games were made specifically for shmup tournaments that would go around the country. There weren't a lot of cartridges made, and you could only buy them new at the site of the tournament. There's four games, though I think Recca is the most impressive one in the series.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Niggurath posted:

Why are you nerds spending $4 for snes9x and a rom on steam? Cause that's seriously all that is.
because legal roms

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

if you had come to me ten years ago and told me i could legally go on the internet and buy a bubsy rom for $4 i'd think you're scamming me

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

no, but see Steam has fully legal roms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

a few days ago, forums celebrity corn in the bible gave me a game that cost him 50 cents as an early holidays gift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6mZLrKGiQU

happy yuletides, people