Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009
I was thinking eastern Europe (though not Russian) but now that you mention it Scandinavian does seem closer. Definitely not any of the putative nationalities involved, and definitely not Korean, which I'd have assumed from a Korean studio.

PS: Apparently the studio previously did a VR game called Together VR, which involves a) simulated dating of a young woman named Mei and b) being a space warrior with sci-fi guns. The page I found, the top screenshot was with Mei sitting on the floor in a brightly lit, stylish living room and looking incredibly perky, the bottom one was some sort of generator and dual-wielded lightning pistols or something. I don't loving know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

ultrafilter posted:

I'm really hoping someone will revisit this once it gets a full release.

Assuming it gets a full release, which I would say is optimistic.