Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

On September 27, 2015, dotchan started the FFT Five Job Fiesta Megathread. It survived for 6 months, then dotchan closed the thread.

I took part in the fiesta, with the RNG assigning me Knight as my starting Job, then adding Monk. I wasn't able to finish it.

Here's what I was able to do.

Update 1: Knight Moves

Update 2: I Like The Knight Life, Baby!

Update 3: Saturday Knight's Alright For Fighting

Update 4: Rock & Roll All Knight

Update 5: Goodknight Sweetheart

I had a list of other Night > Knight songs that were never to see the light of day:

Lynyrd Skynyrd: Saturday Night Special
Van Halen: Dance The Night Away
AC/DC: You Shook Me All Night Long
DeBarge: The Rhythm of the Night
The Kinks: All Day And All Of The Night
Slaughter: Up All Night
Cinderella: Night Songs
CCR: Hey Tonight
Patti Smith: Because The Night
Phil Collins: In The Air Tonight
Judas Priest: Livin' After Midnight
Scorpions: Big City Nights
Monty Python's Spamalot: Knights Of The Round Table/The Song That Goes Like This (Reprise)

With that run done, I decided to take advantage of dotchan allowing us to make our own themes for runs, and came up with what I call the Final Fantasy Tactics Five Job Fiesta: OmniClassic.

I have now completed my Final Fantasy Tactics Five Job Fiesta: OmniClassic run. Here it is, in all it's glory(?).

Update 1

Update 2

Update 3

Update 4

Update 5

Update 6

Update 7

Update 8

Update 9

Update 10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bruceski posted:

I know this is low effort central, but could y'all at least indicate the game rather than blind youtube links? It's tough to keep track.

Install the YouTube Link Title script for Grease/Tampermoney, and never have to worry about it again. Works everywhere, not just here on SA, and if a video is no longer available, the title is listed in strikeout.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Tuxedo Ted posted:

I was gonna say the same thing! Man, fantasy video games all the way up to the early nineties were just a long string of tests to see how far they could push copyright infringement without actually getting a cease-and-desist from Wizards of the Coast.

TSR. WOTC didn't purchase them until 1997.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Falconier111 posted:

Are board game LPs kosher here? I did a writeup for Star Wars LIFE for the Fatal and Friends thread that basically turned into a screenshot LP, and I figure it might be appropriate here.

We had a Rock, Paper, Scissors LP* once. We've had various Choose Your Own Adventure LPs, both book and video game. We even had a Tetris LP, though that got abandoned. A Board Game LP should be fine.

*It's the best LP ever, and I don't think it will ever be topped

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Falconier111 posted:

Here's the rest of the Start Wars Life LP, including the actual LP. I gave a similar treatment to the lovely Chicago Monopoly I found lying around the house if anyone's interested.

Is there a place I can find that? I'm curious.

It's in the Gold Mine.