Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Wait, no Shovel Knight LP has been finished yet? Looks like this is the perfect opportunity to finish an entire Plague Knight LP before a proper Shovel Knight one does. Time to start recording.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Oh man, I remember this game. We rented it once from Blockbuster for the weekend and my brother and I managed to go through the entire thing within a few hours. It was a fun game and all but yeah, really easy to knock out, even with unoptimized strategies.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Already got that kind of covered.

Anyway, if I do remember right from this game, there was an actual final boss, it was the announcer and you just had to beat the game a certain number of times before he would finally show up after the supposed final battle. I think he had a golden top and maxed out stats? You could still ring him out really easily though.

edit:

Jesus Christ.

Ramos fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 28, 2016

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Well, that was a journey. Thanks for taking us through the most early 90s CG game ever.