Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Would it surprise you to say that there are continues? They look like this:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

We Have Metal Gear at Home! Let's Play Hundred Fires: Rising of the Red Star - Episode 1

So I was skimming the new releases on Steam and I decided to gamble 4 dollars on a MGS-inspired game set in 1950s Cuba. It's got everything you want, tactical stealth action, Mr. Telepathical Knight JFK, and bonkers cutscenes.

Video: The Whole Dang Game
Video: The Cutscene Reel

There's another video I'm in the middle of editing for the recently added 'Mission: Recuse Santa' that I'll post probably tomorrow-ish.

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Dec 26, 2021

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Back at it again, this time Montenegro has to stop El Che from killing Santa Claus?! Join us as we slog through copied/pasted rooms in hopes of saving chirstmas.

Video: Mission: Rescue Santa

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

We Have Metal Gear at Home! Let's Play Hundred Fires: Rising of the Red Star - Episode 2

After some time, the continued adventure of Janky Snake is here!

Last time, we were sent to kill a certain Japanese developer; however after a sniper duel with El Che, we found ourselves disarmed and captured. Also there was a Boobie Gear or something and we ascended into the sky. Find out what happened to us right now!

VIDEO: The Whole Dang Game

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Nov 24, 2022

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Yeah, I couldn't make heads or tails of what the dev was thinking when they decided on how to pace this story.

More confusingly, the gameplay didn't evolve at all between episodes so what were they doing in the meantime? Better yet, why did this need to be sold as a separate product when it clearly could have been paid DLC? The first episode added a demo to episode 2 within itself so I don't know what gives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

We Have Metal Gear at Home! Let's Play Hundred Fires: Rising of the Red Star - Episode 3

It's finally here! The conclusion to everyone's favorite janky Metal Gear series. How does the series end? Find out!

VIDEO: The Whole Dang Game
VIDEO: Alternate Ending