Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
We're #BADATGAMES and we're usually not very knowledgeable about what we play, but we have tons of fun doing it. We're pretty much just using YouTube as an excuse to take valuable time out of our busy schedules to sit down and play games for extended periods, under the guise of being creative.

Fingers crossed that I'm not gonna get probated for posting completed/ongoing LPs! I'm hoping to post these in chunks if it's allowed. Enjoy!

Part 1: SUPER FUCKIN' PUMPED
Part 2: DIED IN A SEX SHOP
Part 3: LOOK MOM I'M IN A STRIP CLUB
:synthy: Playlist

Part 1: IT IS ON FIRE
Part 2: SCORPIONLIONBAT
Part 3: BASE LARD

edit: BTW, our other ongoing series fits this thread as well but for our River City Ransom VLP I made a separate thread since we just started playing it.

crab avatar fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Nov 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

Part 4: MISTER NUTS?!
Part 5: SHRINK ME BRUHH
Part 6: SAVING IS FOR BABIES

Part 4: IN FACT, HLBLUAAGH
Part 5: VERY...VERY. JUST VERY.
Part 6: HE'S A GOD, MAYAN

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

Part 7: WELCOME TO HUMANFACTS
Part 8: MAYBE YOU SHOULD SAVE
Part 9: A CONSTANT WAVE OF FUCKS

Part 7: KILL EVERYTHING EVER
Part 8: DEATH, KILL, DRACULA, SUCK BLOOD
Part 9: YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Reading those NES posts was really interesting, thanks crab buddy. I'm in a similar boat with Choco1980 here; I have a fairly good understanding of the inner workings of consoles because I used to be a tiny bit into romhacking, but I never dove in that deep. Good reads.

Also, here's the next batch of our silly videos.

Part 10: WELCOME TO HUMANFACTS
Part 11: JESUS CAN'T BE CRUSHED?!
Part 12: NOT REALLY KICKING

Part 10: MEGA EPISODE: MID-BOSS MAYHEM
Part 11: WAS IT ALL FOR THE BURT GANG?!!
Part 12: DIE PLZ, THANK U

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Still playing catch-up with our ongoing Duke Nukem 3D and our finished Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow VLPs! Thank you so much for everyone who's sticking around, we really appreciate the exposure.

Part 13: NOT REALLY KICKING
Part 14: rear end-TRONAUT
Part 15: THEY GROW UP SO FAST

Part 13: NUMBER OF THE BEAST
Part 14: IT WIGGLES AND JIGGLES
Part 15: LADY OF THE OUCH

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
I'll go ahead and post 4 Duke3D episodes this time since that's all we have left from it. Duke & River City Ransom are both on break while my co-host Dvid is doing his exams for a month or two, so in the meantime we're playing Blackthorne and Dangerous Dave with my good buddy, Tams! I'll post the DD episodes here because it's probably going to be too short to have its own thread.

Part 1: TRIED SO HARD & GOT SO FAR

Part 16: THIS BETTER FUCKIN' BE A BOSS FIGHT
Part 17: EXPLODE-A-SHARK, INC.
Part 18: GIMME A PIG AFTER MIDNIGHT
Part 19: GET ON MY FACE

Part 16: IT'S AN ENTIRE HORSE
Part 17: DO THE WEIRD THINGY
Part 18: THE GOD OF LUBRICANT

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Here's some more Dangerous Dave (DOS) for ya. We're increasingly mad at John Romero.

Part 2: DEFINITELY A KEVIN
Part 3: MY PIXELS COLLIDED

We've also been doing stupid one-off videos:

MY EYEBALLS ARE ON FIRE Magical Drop

ENTERING THE MOUTH Rex Ronan Experimental Surgeon :wtc:

Also here's a final batch of our completed Aria of Sorrow VLP episodes. Thanks a lot for everyone that followed! Luckily we've managed to solve our framerate issues since we've recorded these.

Part 19: gently caress YOU, BUNNY
Part 20: THAT'S A BIG BOAT
Part 21: FINALE

PS: in case you missed it earlier in the thread, here's all the episodes from our Duke3D VLP so far. It's on break right now but we should be able to continue in February:

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
This week on "gently caress You, John Romero:"

Part 4: BRIAN IS AN rear end in a top hat

And another silly one-off:

I AM CRYING INSIDE Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition

Happy New Year, everyone!

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

mateo360 posted:

:allears: You don't really understand how bad at this you can be until you play the Story Mode
I felt a bit bad for making GBS threads on the game during our video as much as I did. Power Rangers (and this game) must've been so precious for so many kids. It was just not a thing here (Eastern Europe) until around the mid-90s at which point anything from the 80s looked ridiculous by default for anyone over the age of 10.

I'm so happy though that you have no clue about the blue meter thing either. :xd:

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

Artelier posted:

There's also some analysis of the character rankings in that game. I believe Ninja and Lipsyncher were the best overall. COMPETITIVE PLAY
I will not tolerate any efforthaving in this thread!!

Also I have more incompetent gameplay for you guys/gals to get angry at:

SHITTIEST ANYTHING EVER Mechwarrior 3050

FRAGILE MASCULINITY: THE GAME Total Carnage

♪♫ I'M ON BLUE FIRE ♪♫ Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension

I SHOOT, IT DIES Super Turrican 2

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Oh hey! After 3 months on break (while we took the time to finish River City Ransom) we're finally back playing Duke Nukem 3D! Hella psyched to continue the third campaign. Took some time to get back into the rhythm but I really missed some good ol' runnin' and gunnin'.

:siren: Playlist of the entire series over here! :synthy:

Part 20: THE SKY IS making GBS threads PIGS

crab avatar fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Mar 20, 2016

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Episode 20, in which I completely misread a reference. My life would be so much better if I actually paid attention to what's in front of me (such as the movie poster near the spawn point that clearly says what the movie set reference is about). Do any of you LPers have trouble following details in the games you play because you're so concentrated on talking without long pauses?

Part 21: JENNY FROM THE BLOCK

:siren: Watch the entire series over here! :synthy:

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
I actually managed to find a secret level. It's a bit of a mindfuck :O

Part 22: WAT DIS?!

:siren: Rest of the series over here! :synthy:

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Oh hey, I forgot to post these!

Part 23: SO CONFUSED

Part 24: THERE'S A FIRE TRUCK

:siren: Watch the rest of the Duke Nukem 3D series over here! :synthy:

Also, as a way to celebrate the 100 videos we've made for the channel, we had some champagne and played Kirby's Dream Course for 80 minutes because clearly people would want to watch that! I can't remember the last project I stuck around with for so long other than a job, so this feels like an accomplishment. A stupid, stupid accomplishment.

100th VIDEO One-off: Kirby's Dream Course

:siren: Watch our older (shorter D:) one-offs! :synthy:

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
Not too many episodes to go! This would be the last episode before the final boss but we actually managed to find the second secret exit in this campaign, so you get an extra episode for the secret level for the next video. Lucky you!

Part 25: EXCITEMENT 2016

Also it's legit nuts that according to our YouTube analytics a bunch of you people have actually watched through our entire celebratory 100th video, 1 hour and 20 minutes of Kirby's Dream Course. Heartwarming. <3

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8

mikeycp posted:

YouTube people are weird. For a long time the most viewed and longest watch time videos on my channel were the archives of the multi-hour grinding streams for our Digimon World LP. Nothing happened in them for the most part, and a couple times we made negative progress.
Hey there, horrible content buddy :tipshat::hf::haw: Speaking of which...

Today I have for you some gruelling low ammo, low health Mini Battlelord fights ughhh. Also, during recording I totally thought this was gonna be the final boss instead of a secret level.

Part 26: A SINGLE PIG

:siren: Watch from Part 1 over here! :synthy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crab avatar
Mar 15, 2006

iŧ Kë3Ł, cħ gøÐ i- <Ecl8
We did it! :toot: Been waiting so long to finish this game. And we have so much more classics to play through. :allears: If you have anything in mind you'd like to watch us play, let us know here or in YouTube comments and we'll put it on our Master Game List for consideration.

We're starting a new series (sekrit) this Saturday, so make sure you subscribe over on YouTube and watch out for new threads in this subforum. Thanks everyone for sticking around!

Part 27: FINALE

If you missed the rest of the series, you can catch up with a playlist right here! :sludgepal: