Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Dammit, knew I should have stayed for OT. Oh well, go Eagles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
"We were playing in a dome and got rained on, that was unexpected."
-Chip

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
I'm okay with the Giants. They are a rival team, but they are still a team, they are still a collection of human beings. I can watch a Giants victory and finish my meal and sleep well. I won't get sick to my stomach. Dallas is a loving gross concept that makes my liver curdle. I don't understand what they are but they are not merely a collection of men, they are a swarm of langoliers except made of turds and they eat all that is decent and cool instead of the past.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

ParliamentOfDogs posted:

I'm okay with the Giants. They are a rival team, but they are still a team, they are still a collection of human beings. I can watch a Giants victory and finish my meal and sleep well. I won't get sick to my stomach. Dallas is a loving gross concept that makes my liver curdle. I don't understand what they are but they are not merely a collection of men, they are a swarm of langoliers except made of turds and they eat all that is decent and cool instead of the past.

I actually like the Giants, with Eli it's always a roll of the dice if he's gonna do something stupid or throw like a loving surgeon and Odell Beckham is like an anime character IRL

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Harime Nui posted:

I actually like the Giants, with Eli it's always a roll of the dice if he's gonna do something stupid or throw like a loving surgeon and Odell Beckham is like an anime character IRL

Yeah the Giants are a fun rival. It's not fun to lose to them but I respect then as an organization.

The Cowboys though? I love Tony Romo and Jason Witten but I hate that winning gives Jerry Jones happiness.

Dez has grown on me though, he's alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
See Sam...good things happen when you dont throw picks

• Locked thread