Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Mr. Nice! posted:

I didn't believe in our dark lord and as such I have failed. Magny should never be denied.

samesies :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I got a shameful failure/most lamentable dustman :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Nope, I just post new cards the Wednesday/Thursday before a card. New one with results going up tonight.

counter point: if this is dead, i don't have to give up the belt :pray:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

I just want to thank God, and my fans, and my gym for really getting behind me (it's the free one at my apartment complex but it has everything I need.) I'm living proof that if you try hard and never give up, eventually the law of averages plays you a winning hand.

Gimme your address so I can ship the belt to you. If you want a Bald Man Shout Times shirt, let me know your size and I'll see what I've got in stock

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

All in all, gently caress THIS SEASON an the loving RNG for beating me! But way to go Bluedeanie for the win, Thauros for coming in second and Digital Jedi and Senordingdong for coming up with the nicest number. I'll try to sort through some OTNs to see how the tie breakers for the top ten came out. Now we just need LobsterMobster's picture to add to the Hall of Fame before that belt goes off to our new winner!

There will be a much shorter break between seasons since the energy level seemed to stay pretty high this season.

Argh, dorgit

• Locked thread