Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

God drat I was so loving fat then.

Rousey - KO R1
Joanna - KO R2
Mark Hunt KO R1
Uriah Hall KO R1
Struve Sub R1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Totally forgot to submit mine on the form but it's there now.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Well I still suck at this. At least I got Hunt right and picked JJ winning.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My picks are bad again but your last bout on the form has the wrong fighter names.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CommonShore posted:

I'm assuming that everyone else is also just mashing random answers for the TUF finalists.

:ssh: don't let out my picking strategies.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I didn't believe in our dark lord and as such I have failed. Magny should never be denied.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can't believe I got 11 points from the last card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Thauros posted:

:lol: Got a couple of methods wrong but ended up going 4/4. Shame I didn't place a parlay

You were the only person to get all four right. The only others that picked Reem picked Cowboy.

I got 1 right. 209 motherfuckers

• Locked thread