Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alexander DeLarge
Dec 20, 2013
I didn't redeem my pledge for this reason. Oh well. I'll sell it and put it towards Ashes of Creation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XenJ
Aug 1, 2014
Thanks for your post calidor.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I didn't redeem my pledge for this reason. Oh well. I'll sell it and put it towards Ashes of Creation

:cripes:

Calidor
Aug 11, 2012
Maybe as people abandon this game we can get one of these "Kings" to give us 100 accounts so we can *ahem* help him in the game!

futile
May 18, 2009

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Don't let them discourage you.

You're doing God's work.

Calidor
Aug 11, 2012
Come clean... which Goon is actually King Everlake Rhyne?

The level of trolling this guy is at demonstrates that he simply must be a goon. It makes sense. Buy not one but two Kingdoms and then rally the population against the new P2W policies of the company and getting people to turn in their $10 citizen "tokens" to you for the greater good of the Kingdom of Vornair. All this while also starting a new scam/kingdom in Ashes of Creation.

Absolutely BRILLIANT!

Calidor fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 20, 2017

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
I want to believe it's AD's alter-ego after his mind finally snapped from too many failed early access kickstarter sandbox mmopogers

Orv
May 4, 2011
ADL is a rock upon the shores of our disdain, dude does not give a gently caress, he's gonna keep backing and posting poo poo DoA MMOs until the end of time.

SwagDaddyNoScope
Apr 23, 2016

Calidor posted:

Come clean... which Goon is actually King Everlake Rhyne?

The level of trolling this guy is at demonstrates that he simply must be a goon. It makes sense. Buy not one but two Kingdoms and then rally the population against the new P2W policies of the company and getting people to turn in their $10 citizen "tokens" to you for the greater good of the Kingdom of Vornair. All this while also starting a new scam/kingdom in Ashes of Creation.

Absolutely BRILLIANT!

If only it were that exciting. He has 2 Kingdoms and a Duchy (25,000 USD) and the Ashes of Creation hooplah is because they ran out of Elyria fluff for their Vornair Podcasts and Youtube videos. The token drive madness is spot on lunacy. Their Ashes of Creation kingdom/guild name is planned to be Imperium.

Degs
Mar 2, 2014

SwagDaddyNoScope posted:

If only it were that exciting. He has 2 Kingdoms and a Duchy (25,000 USD) and the Ashes of Creation hooplah is because they ran out of Elyria fluff for their Vornair Podcasts and Youtube videos. The token drive madness is spot on lunacy. Their Ashes of Creation kingdom/guild name is planned to be Imperium.

Are you me?

SwagDaddyNoScope
Apr 23, 2016

Degs posted:

Are you me?

If you are an afficianado of 90's Boy Bands and own the Twilight series on BluRay then probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

Orv posted:

ADL is a rock upon the shores of our disdain, dude does not give a gently caress, he's gonna keep backing and posting poo poo DoA MMOs until the end of time.

Witness ADL

https://arstechnica.com/science/2015/12/certain-customers-spell-doom-for-new-products/

• Locked thread