Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
if you arent in on the ground floor, well i dont know what youre doing with your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

2500 dollars on this game hahahaha

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Degs posted:

Friend of mine went in for 3500.

Least I'll have land?

you are the friend, arent you?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

after seeing how lifeless and sad that cubicle workspace looks, im certainly onboard for 150 dollars

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

seriously im pretty sure the office floor in office space had more plants and colored poo poo on the walls

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Orv posted:

They're saying they'll have a fully destroyable persistent world, as if they haven't already promised enough poo poo to make it obvious this'll never happen.

#IbelieveInSpatialOS

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its real ruggan. just on that description alone, im putting 500$ in. you dont have balls if you dont match me

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Biowarfare posted:

backed for 10k

increased my backing to this as well

also, loving the av. what did you do to earn that

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

if you jerked it to a pony and got caught or something i dont wanna know though

Adbot