Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

I can do all these things easier IRL, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Degs posted:

Friend of mine went in for 3500.

Least I'll have land?

idk guys those things are pretty weird

a few days ago a friend of mine committed social suicide in front of everyone. We were chilling as happens and he suddenly gets up and starts saying horrible stuff to one of us but like, real hateful stuff, as if he was looking for a fight. He must have some real batshit issues as he purposely lost one of his best friends within 5 minutes, but also managed to make everyone else think low of him and resent him. I'm worried he may be suicidal, who does poo poo like that

this is the thread for stuff like this

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

2DCAT posted:

lol at the devs saying oh, we actually need like $3 million and not the 900k we asked you guys, so pls give us more money tia.

oh wow i'm just, wow man

they wwwhat??? so flabbergasted, the stakes were so high and now - poo poo..when am i ever gonna get to grow old in a multiplayer virtual environment

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

looking forward to dying of old age in a persistent online multiplayer environment

• Locked thread